Hi, building my first HiFi...
Planing to Buy a NAD d3020 (DAC to access all my music form a Mac Mini) +
Elac B6 or Dali Zensor 3???. :sos:
Small apartment, 70% Music (progressive house) 30% Netflix.
Love to have big bass without external subwoofer... thoughts???
Please share your recommendations for the following requirement
1. A pair of speakers for a 12 * 13 feet room
2. To be paired with NAD 3020 vintage amp
3. 100% for music mainly vocals, classical & gazals
4. usually listen at low volumes
5. very detailed mid-range with zero loss and no...
After reviewing a variety of amps for my bookshelf kef q300s, i finally had jotted down to NAD C326. However, it wasn't still solving all my problems, i.e. having the option of a optical in from my airport express (so that i can use it as aN airplay device). For this i was advised to buy...
My current amp is the same (original) NAD 3020 amp.... but it has finally decided to rest in peace, so I'm on the lookout for a replacement amp.
I am looking for a vintage (all original parts) NAD 3020 in excellent working condition. Seller must be willing to ship to Bangalore...
After about 18 years I finally decide to put together a budget Hi Fi System for my vinyl collection as well as some of my DVD-A; SACD & CDs.
Here's the gear I have:
1. Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable
2. OPPO DV-981HD 1080p High Definition Up-Converting...
As a relative newbie to the equipment side of Audiophile community, I need help/suggestions for a high quality budget bookshelf speakers to go with my impending arrival, a NAD 3020. Here is the equipment I have:
1. Audio Technica AT60LP Turntable
2. NAD 3020 integrated amp