1. Cricket Ball Flickering Issue - LG QNED81 55" - Any Resolutions???

paritosh

Hello all,

I have taken a dive and purchased LG QNED 81.

While watching cricket, I have observed white ball flickering issue. I was streaming through hotstar app.

Pl guide me what would be the best setting to eliminate or minimise it.

TIA
Paritosh

Hello all,

I have taken a dive and purchased LG QNED 81.

While watching cricket, I have observed white ball flickering issue. I was streaming through hotstar app.

Pl guide me what would be the best setting to eliminate or minimise it.

TIA
Paritosh
All TVs have the same issue with hotstar cricket streaming. Motion smoothing controls might be a good start. But you cannot completely avoid flickering. You can only minimise it. Also ensure firmwares are updated.

Good one!
But... Where is 4K transmission? 🙂
Well, that's the crux of the matter!
A sharp mind would have noticed the title has 1.
2. was going to be ideal settings for SD streams through Tata Play. I absolutely hate the PQ of news channels on this TV.
Since I have been using plasma TV for a long time and do not have any PQ setting experience of any sort of LCD / LED panels, I am flummoxed on how to get the best out of it.
The number of options are just too much - more than half of those I am not aware what they do.

As far as 4K streams go, the results are excellent for Netflix and Prime Videos and Hotstar. I have been able to tweak the Filmmaker mode to my liking and keep tweaking it for different sources. But, for cricket and SD streams, the cookie is yet to crumble!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back