I am putting up my beloved Marantz power amp with half interest - Preparing my mind
Purchased date- Jan end 2017 from Hifimart.
Kept as unused for 7 months during my location change ( March 2017 - September 2017 ).
Comes with complete packing.
Cosmetic - 10/10 - It deserves it - as such it is like new taken out from the box - 100% Scratch free.
No issues so far.
Reason for sale - Sliming down and Generating some fund for big investment - Audio Gear
Price slightly Negotiable - Definitely it is not distress sale.
Preferably Hyderabad pickup.
Expected price -75K
Spec - MM7055
Current price details @ hifimart -Marantz - MM 7055
2.HDMI Audio Extractor
Purchased from Amazon about month back for my Bluray player.
Reason for sale No more useful for me as i sold my Bluray player already.
With Adapter included and packing
Expected price Rs 1500
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.