18" passive Subwoofer

shankarcams

Hi

I am looking for any DIY enthusiast here who can make me a passive subwoofer that will go down to 15Hz or so for use in Home Theater application. Happy to discuss by DM.

Shankar

Last edited:
Hi

I am looking for any DIY enthusiast here who can make me a passive subwoofer that will go down to 15Hz or so for use in Home Theater application. Happy to discuss by DM.

Shankar
You could look up the Ahuja radios website for the drivers and download the pdf for specs, they used to give dimensions for the cabinet in them. There are enough low pass filters, crossover designs, sub woofer amps online for you to choose

Hi

Shankar
The enclosure would be huge . If you are fine with it I can help .

I think the challenge was more in identifying the right driver. In any case I have now taken a decision. Thanks a lot.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back