2.1 combo for music under 50k

kamal1675

Hello everyone,
I m new to this forum as also to the world of grt sound...i have read lot of posts in the forums here and i found plethora of knowledge. u guys are really grt. i want to buy best amp and speaker combo within a budget of rs. 50000/-. Pl Help with ur valuable suggestions. after some research i homed onto Marantz PM5005 or marantz MCR510 with Boston Acoustic A26 bookshelf speakers. Wanted to know;
1. which one is better amongst PM5005 and MCR510 for quality of sound???
2. Do i need a subwoofer also or will Boston A26 do the job by themselves.
3. Any other better combos within Rs. 50,000/

Plz help

Creating multiple threads for same query doesn't going to help. Even chances are no one will think to reply on all threads.

Hello everyone,
I m new to this forum as also to the world of grt sound...i have read lot of posts in the forums here and i found plethora of knowledge. u guys are really grt. i want to buy best amp and speaker combo within a budget of rs. 50000/-. Pl Help with ur valuable suggestions. after some research i homed onto Marantz PM5005 or marantz MCR510 with Boston Acoustic A26 bookshelf speakers. Wanted to know;
1. which one is better amongst PM5005 and MCR510 for quality of sound???
2. Do i need a subwoofer also or will Boston A26 do the job by themselves.
3. Any other better combos within Rs. 50,000/

Plz help
How do you listen ti music ?.....mobile etc or CD's

Hi

Look at HiFi Mart for Good Deals on Marantz Amps + Bookshelf speakers.....

If budget is a constraint, look at For Sale by Owner or Hi Fi Ads...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back