2.1 for ST30

kingfisher

I did not use any 2.1 or Home theatre Panasonic ST30 as it was used by my father and mother. They just want some 'sound'. Now I am working from home so I am craving for some good sound effect. All my Stereo setup and 2.1 were in my working place. So I am searching for budget 2.1 with in a range 5 to 10K with blue tooth connectivity. confused between sound bars and 2.1. need inputs pls.

You may try Obage HT-303. It's about Rs. 3.5K. It sounds very good for the budget less than 10K.
I bought it last month for my vacation home (as I am working from there now). It's pretty decent sounding. But FM receiver performance is very poor in that.

You may try Obage HT-303. It's about Rs. 3.5K. It sounds very good for the budget less than 10K.
I bought it last month for my vacation home (as I am working from there now). It's pretty decent sounding. But FM receiver performance is very poor in that.
Thanks. I am seeing this brand first time. currently not available in amazon. I will check

Thanks. I am seeing this brand first time. currently not available in amazon. I will check
I had never heard about it either. I was looking for a cheap system and many good reviews made me go for it. In Amazon Obage 101, a 4.1 system is available. It's about 1K more. Build quality is decent with wooden boxes. Most of the systems you get at this range has plastic boxes.
It's made in India too and has a good user support. The guy in the support team is responsive. They recommend you call them before buying their products, such that they can suggest the right product or their recommendations based on your need.

Yes, 1700BT is good.. worth the price, I am using it. But connectivity wise you will have only bluetooth and rca inputs. If you are looking for digital inputs, you can go for 1850DB which is having coaxial and optical inputs plus a subwoofer out as well.

Yes, 1700BT is good.. worth the price, I am using it. But connectivity wise you will have only bluetooth and rca inputs. If you are looking for digital inputs, you can go for 1850DB which is having coaxial and optical inputs plus a subwoofer out as well.
1850DB is not available in flipkart. So Ordered 1700BT for Rs. 9300 from flipkart ( after instant cashback) Could not resist the price so ordered. Thanks @zero7 ,@Shanmugam for your inputs.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back