2014 50 inch led best pq: samsung h5100/sonyw600b or pls give options

audiodelic

48 inch samsung joy plus h5100 is readily available
sony 48w600b is available at the store

Panasonic 2014 model.. not sure which model as of now. shop said panasonic model he has 50A410

Guys can you suggest 2014 model led's with natural/best picture quality in Sony, samsung and panasonic and which model is recommended ?

If not listed above can you recommend other 2014 models 50 inch/48 inch with most natural picture quality

thanks as always

Hi

Warranty is very important and Toshiba and SHARP seem to offer 3 years. Panasonic seems to be stepping up their warranty....god knows by when. The rest offer 1 year and some big brands panels have failed just after a year of use.

If you have the budget, go for the Quattron series of Sharp, it is a whole new experience in 4 colours technology. You can also checkout the Toshiba 50 inch LED TV.

You need to decide on the features, connectivity, you want for the TV and decide then the model accordingly. Go Window shopping to Vijay Sales / Croma / Reliance Digital and see TVs side by side. Check viewing distance, side viewing, IPS technology etc etc.

Hope this helps....read related posts by clicking on my user name

48 inch samsung joy plus h5100 is readily available
sony 48w600b is available at the store

Panasonic 2014 model.. not sure which model as of now. shop said panasonic model he has 50A410

Guys can you suggest 2014 model led's with natural/best picture quality in Sony, samsung and panasonic and which model is recommended ?

If not listed above can you recommend other 2014 models 50 inch/48 inch with most natural picture quality

thanks as always

Hope you budget is around 70K mark....Here are some Plasma models for you to consider...

Samsung 51F5500 Approx 70K
LG 50PB6600 around 64K
Samsung 51F/H4900 Approx 63K

Im upgrading from a panasonic 50VT20, but having serious light problems with this plasma in my fully lit room. Looking for an led with best picture quality and my budget is stretchable upt o 1.8 lakh.

Which are the best picture quality led options, i would highly prefer 2014 models

Im upgrading from a panasonic 50VT20, but having serious light problems with this plasma in my fully lit room. Looking for an led with best picture quality and my budget is stretchable upt o 1.8 lakh.

Which are the best picture quality led options, i would highly prefer 2014 models

I would BLINDLY go with Samsung 64F8500 plasma. No LED can come close to it for the price. Stocks are limited and is available for 1.8L. I would even go forward and call it #3 tv right now, only after Panasonic ZT60 and VT60, the BEST tv's to date!!! And Samsung F8500 blows them both in 3D performance and in bright light viewing.

You may be aware this plasma is the BRIGHTEST plasma ever made which makes it suitable even for bright rooms. I find it a bit too bright but just shows how ambidextrous it truly is.

The ONLY LED which I think can be compared with it is Samsung F8000 which is over priced. IF you still insist on LED then look at Samsung F7500 or Sony triluminos series. These would be the BEST LEDs in the market. Samsung 2014 LEDs are expected to launch shortly, you might want to wait.

@aakash: sony triluminous series can you state the exact model number.

thanks for all the great info guys .... cheers

@aakash: sony triluminous series can you state the exact model number.

thanks for all the great info guys .... cheers

if you have the budget for Samsung F7500, its a killer LED. I would not spend extra for the F8000 as the F7500 has the same picture quality. both are excellent LEDs. Sony would be cheaper so if you are on a budget then Sony is the way to go.

I am not sure of the exact models, but you can find them on the Sony website.

what should be the fair price to negotiate in new delhi

anybody know any stores offering 64F8500 for good prices in new delhi.

I am almost finalizing this model

Guys got an offer of 1.8 lakh for the samsung 64F8500 planning on picking it up soon. When i bought my Panasonic 50VT20 i got it via a group buy in this forum for a steal of 72k, this time its a bit pricier but the reviews + forum members seem to give it a top nod for great pq. Had to convince the wife of the thick bezel but she is also likes the pq of the VT20 so she understood.

Hope ill find the calibration settings posted somewhere to properly set it up.
In the showroom it was on dynamic setting pq looked oversaturated, changed it to movie, was much better.

Last edited:
congrats, you made an excellent choice!!! interesting to know pricing in Delhi. I have loads of calib settings from many sites. We can discuss later :)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back