• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale 24 Near Mint / Mint R.D.Burman LPs for Sale - Bumper Offer

Wharfedale Speakers

jayants

Hi!!

Thank you all concerned for the great response in the last 2 Sales.

Here is your chance to lay your hands on 24 Gems of Panchamda as these Vinyls I am listing for sale for the 1st time here and all of them are evergreen numbers.Prices & Condition are mentioned against each Vinyl.

As these belong from my personal collection ,I have graded them carefully after listening to them playing on my Technics SL1210 MK5 Turntable. By Mint it means Unplayed & by Near Mint I mean its almost new being hardly played once or twice. Also note most of these I have only 1 spare copy for sale.So u need to book.

Here is the List up for sale :-
  • Qayamat – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Mint Condition – 1,800/-
  • Love Story – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Mint Condition – 2,200/-
  • Khubsoorat – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 1,500/-
  • Rusvai – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Mint Condition – 1,700/-
  • Shalimar – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,500/-
  • Raksha – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 1,800/-
  • Rama O Rama - Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,500/-
  • Namkeen – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 3,500/-
  • Shaukeen – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 1,900/-
  • Oonche Log – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 1,800/-
  • Karishmaa – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Mint Condition – 1,600/-
  • Naram Garam – Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Mint Condition – 1,600/-
  • Jurmaana – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,200/-
  • Dhongee– Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 3,500/-
  • Kati Patang (Ring ODEON 1st Pressing) – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 3,500/-
  • Bade Dil Wala (with Gatefold Cover)- Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,500/-
  • Amar Prem (Ring ODEON 1st Pressing)– Cover in Excellent condition.Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 3,500/-
  • Hum Naujawan – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,000/-
  • Mehbooba (with Gatefold Cover) – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,500/-
  • Phir Wahi Raat – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,300/-
  • Ratnadeep – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 1,900/-
  • Zamane Ko Dikhane Hai (with Gatefold Cover)– Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Mint Condition – 1,700/-
  • Jhoota Kahin Ka – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,200/-
  • Asha & RD - Live at Royal Albert Hall (Double LP with Gatefold Cover) – Cover in Excellent condition. Vinyl in Near Mint Condition – 2,000/-

Now what I have for you as an Offer .....

• You need to buy Minimum 5 LPs from the above list to avail this price.

• If one buys minimum 6 LPs and above in 1 shot he is eligible for an extra 15% Discount on the Total Billing.

• If one buys minimum 10LPs and above in 1 shot he is eligible for an extra 25% Discount on the Total Billing.

• Shipping Worldwide.

• Courier Charges within India is FREE for Order of 10 or more Records together.

• Records can be Booked / Blocked only after payment is received.

• Most of these records I have a solitary piece only at this price. So its first come.

• Shipping will be done within 72 hours from payment receipt except weekends.

Few Images of Vinyls which are for sale, I am sharing here, just to give a feel about the Condition they are in.

Regards,
Jayant

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    740.9 KB · Views: 14
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 15
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 14
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    928.8 KB · Views: 14

jayants

The Booking status will be updated as and when the LPs are booked.
And all the FMs in the previous sales has contacted through PM/Whatsapp only and booked the Vinyls only after confirming its availability. And FYI few of the LPs I have multiple copies for sale.

Hope clarified!! Untitled.jpg

harry123456

Hi. Would like to block some records from the above list. Sent you a msg for the same. Thanks

Cheers.

Harry.

jayants

Hi!!

This sale thread is henceforth closed as few of the last listed got sold and I have opened a "Year End Sale" thread which contains LPs and prices like never before.

Would request the Moderators here to kindly close the Thread as am unable to do so.

Regards,
Jayant