3-D Blue-Ray Player

zoozoo

I need to buy a Blue Ray Disk Player (with 3-D feature)

Please Suggest from where I can buy one as both 3-D & blue ray are old technologies. I'm also fine with a used piece if it is working perfectly. I'm based in Thane so if someone can suggest a nearby store where it is available that'll be great.

I need to buy a Blue Ray Disk Player (with 3-D feature)

Please Suggest from where I can buy one as both 3-D & blue ray are old technologies. I'm also fine with a used piece if it is working perfectly. I'm based in Thane so if someone can suggest a nearby store where it is available that'll be great.
For playing 3d bluray even a playstation 4 is sufficient enough. Any bluray player will do. However your TV must be a 3D panel. Without which you wont be able to. A few years ago they were selling a 2D to 3D adaptor costing a bomb (nearly 70000 rupees for a device that looks like a HDMI splitter). I havent seen that product in recent times though. Which TV do you have and does it support 3D?

For playing 3d bluray even a playstation 4 is sufficient enough. Any bluray player will do. However your TV must be a 3D panel. Without which you wont be able to. A few years ago they were selling a 2D to 3D adaptor costing a bomb (nearly 70000 rupees for a device that looks like a HDMI splitter). I havent seen that product in recent times though. Which TV do you have and does it support 3D?
I have a Samsung 3-D TV purchased long ago in 2013. Was using a Samsung 3-D blue ray player till last month when the player stopped working. Service center people don't have it's spare parts. That's the reason i want to go for another one. I have connected my Samsung blue ray player to my TV & to my 2-channel amplifier. I use it for playing movies & for music. I checked with a friend's play station also. Although the play station is able to play 3-D movies but it doesn't have an audio out terminal.

I have a Samsung 3-D TV purchased long ago in 2013. Was using a Samsung 3-D blue ray player till last month when the player stopped working. Service center people don't have it's spare parts. That's the reason i want to go for another one. I have connected my Samsung blue ray player to my TV & to my 2-channel amplifier. I use it for playing movies & for music. I checked with a friend's play station also. Although the play station is able to play 3-D movies but it doesn't have an audio out terminal.
There should be optical out. (Toslink can support upto 5.1). Is your Samsung 3D TV passive or active 3D?

Thanks Srini but this seems to be a non 3-D player. I need a 3-D blue ray player.

what is active/passive 3_D? No, play station doesn't have a optical out.
Playstation 4 pro has optical out. Ps4 slim does not. Even X box one S or X can play blue ray 3d. Ps4 pro is the solution i think. You can buy a second hand one for about 15k from gameloot website.

Thanks Srini but this seems to be a non 3-D player. I need a 3-D blue ray player.

3d has active 3d or passive 3d technology. Accordingly the player or glasses might change.

Playstation 4 pro has optical out. Ps4 slim does not. Even X box one S or X can play blue ray 3d. Ps4 pro is the solution i think. You can buy a second hand one for about 15k from gameloot website.
is this a genuine website? Sorry haven't heard of it before.

All bluray players play 3d movies provided a 3D display is there, which you have. This one Srini recommended can too.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back