This is a matching centre speaker for the Diamond 10.1, which is What Hi-Fis Product of the Year in 2009. The 10.CS is practically identical to the 10.1 but with an extra 5 driver. Google can give you a lot more gyan on this than I can.
This speaker is exactly 30 days old. Reason for selling it? Though it has great sound, I figured that what my really small room really needs is just a good set of satellite speakers. The Wharfedales are overkill.
- Purchased from: Vector Systems, Brigade Road, Bangalore
- Retail price: Rs 13,000
- Dealer discount: 15%
- Purchase price: 11,000
- Expected price: Rs 9,000
- Colour: Walnut Pearl. Its a lovely colour. The attached pics dont do it justice.
- Condition: As good as new.
The Diamond 10.1 that was purchased with this is not for sale as I want to use it as stereo speakers in another room but if a prospective buyer wants to buy the entire set, it can be considered. I didnt buy the sub or the surrounds (10.DFS, Retail price Rs 12k).
One of the main reasons for me to buy the Wharfedale Diamond set was because it was one of the few with good front speakers, which had matched centre and surrounds. The others that I auditioned/researched with a strong set of front bookshelves (Monitor/Dali/Usher/Mordaunt Short) didnt have a completely matched set of 5 speakers. Kilpsch had the entire set but the Diamonds offered much better performance for the same money.
Bangalore buyers only please, I dont have the wherewithal to ship it anywhere. Serious buyers are free to come home for an audition.
PM me if youre interested.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.