32" Full HD - LG 32LN5400 or SAMSUNG 32F5100

concorde24

Hi All,
I am in market for a 32" full hd tv. I was looking at Croma and found these two models at similar price range ~35K. Wanted to hear if LG 32LN5400 or Samsung 32 F5100 is recommended. Let me know your suggestions.

Hi All,
I am in market for a 32" full hd tv. I was looking at Croma and found these two models at similar price range ~35K. Wanted to hear if LG 32LN5400 or Samsung 32 F5100 is recommended. Let me know your suggestions.

Have a Look at brand VU as well .Available only at Croma . Better than Lg and at par with samsung . Price would be much lower than both . Best VFM international brand .

Hi
look for Philips 32inch 6357 LED TV full HD model.Has good PQ and plays all formats.Take a demo before you decide.Its around 27k but doesnt have any smart or 3D features.

Thanks guys for your quick reply. Looking at the other threads about failures of LED TV and warranty, I am even tempted to go for Pana where 3 years warranty is available.

You don't need Full-HD for the 32" screen size. You can save some cash by going for HD-ready/720p panel. SD-content would look much-much-better on that.

Thanks guys for your quick reply. Looking at the other threads about failures of LED TV and warranty, I am even tempted to go for Pana where 3 years warranty is available.
Jambumali is correct. There is no need to spend extra cash on 32" size - HD-Ready/LCD is more than sufficient and you will get such a set for as low as 25K.

Secondly, Panasonic 3-year warranty is on plasma only and that too on panel only, AFAIK. But Samsung, Sony and other can offer extended warranty (again on panel only) for a little extra.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back