32 LCD-Samsung,Sony or Panasonic

NGM

I am planing to buy a 32 inch LCD.Budget is max 32K itself.Has a viewing distance of more than 2mts.I will be watching TV(60%-dth) and 40% for movies.From the opinion in this forum i think HD ready will do the purpose for me(not full HD).Went to a showroom,but all videos they play are supplied by manufactures which is fine tuned.So couldn't find any major difference between models.

Samsung models(32D550,32D481)
1.Heard about panel lottery.so am not confident to go for samsung models.But heard 32D481 has good sound output and samsung plays lot of USB file formats

Sony Models(BX320/CX series?)
1.Salesman was pushing for this model telling that it plays lot of formats .Also he was claiming that Sony models does not need additional stabilizer.He was even claiming that it is better than CX series.Is this correct.Any better models from Sony in this range.Salesman promotes Sony.Is this due to his ignorance or because he understood my ignorance:)

Panasonic(32C30D and 32X24)
1.These were the models displayed costing from 24K to 27 k.Also full hd(32U30D) was available for 30K.They provide 3 year warranty on panels.

USB file support is not a must as i may go for HD media player later.

Would like to go for a TV with good PQ and reasonable sound outputs.As i wont play much with features,that is not a must.
I got advise to go for some good model which is going to be phased out soon so that we will get a bargain.Any suggestions friends?
Would like to purchase this by next week.So help will be appreciated.Thanx

Hey NGM...I am just googling and got to ur post..and its sad that nobody even responded to it....to which TV did u settle finally?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back