37 inch models not sold by many brands in India?

vikashdubey

I was wondering why the majority of the brands do not sell their 37 inch size lcd tv's. 37 inches is quite popular size abroad as it is neither too large nor too small like 32 inch(for mid size living rooms). I was looking for a 37 inch but could not find many models while the same companies sell 37 inches(in same models) in USA, UK. Do they force us to buy either a larger panel or a small panel nothing in between. Panasonic was the only one which consistently offers 37 inch lcds.

Just bcose,not much difference from 37 to 40in.
Secondly moving from 32 to 37in dont make that upgrade.

well for one manufacture like samsung they themself don't make 37" lcd panels,they buy it from AUO or CMO,while sony buys them from AUO,so their could be a shortage of panels.
since the price different ain't much people prefer the 40".

I agree with the OP. Majority of Indian homes have smaller rooms. So 37" TV would have been ideal in many cases as 40" would have been a little too big and 32" a bit small.

There is no such thing as a 'too big' tv. No matter how big your tv is, after a while, you always end up wishing it was slightly bigger. :lol:

isn't that true for most things for us guys?:lol:

i meant cars, amps & houses... what did you think? ;)

There is no such thing as a 'too big' tv. No matter how big your tv is, after a while, you always end up wishing it was slightly bigger. :lol:

If you are going to watch SD broadcast on 46" TV at 10' distance, after sometime the pixelation is going to hit your eyes and a general viewer will get a headache. :rolleyes:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back