3D Crosstalk or Ghosting !

Is there some video/ image which shows how this should look?
I am not sure what I have observed, but I have felt discomfort with the active 3D glasses.

Yes, it's not very comforting when watching 3D movies, eyes feel stressed. I experience crosstalk in some scenes while other similar scenes doesn't show any sign of crosstalk. :|

How many of you experience Crosstalk or Ghosting when watching 3D on your plasma or LED / LCD ?

Not noticed yet on Samsung 64F8500.

3D settings have to be correct. Don't increase the depth unnecessarily. Leave it at the default when watching true 3D content. Increasing depth will result in additional flicker and crosstalk. That's what I found.

I used to get good 3D but I'm not sure if anyone did anything to settings, I'm experiencing crosstalk :( I even reset the settings but still experience that. I don't see any 3D Depth settings. 3D Adjustment setting is set 0 by default.

Last edited:
Not noticed yet on Samsung 64F8500.

3D settings have to be correct. Don't increase the depth unnecessarily. Leave it at the default when watching true 3D content. Increasing depth will result in additional flicker and crosstalk. That's what I found.

I used to get good 3D but I'm not sure if anyone did anything to settings, I'm experiencing crosstalk :( I even reset the settings but still experience that.

How close are you guys from the TV when watching 3D, btw?

If I move around 10 feet away from the 50" screen, there is much less discomfort.

I didn't notice crosstalk or didn't experience crosstalk before even from 3-4' distance. Now, I'm seeing in some scenes while some are clear as crystal.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back