3D glasses for Benq W1070

gernty

I got a Benq W1070, so which 3D glasses are the best choice for this projector? proper price and good quality?

yes,cheaper than those in Amazon, but they just look differently in the appearance.
34xd

I am new here, just saw you post. You also can see thread in avsforum which talked about BenQ w 1070 compatible 3D glasses, sainsonic is a good choice for those who are not willing to pay too much on this.

I am new here, just saw you post. You also can see thread in avsforum which talked about BenQ w 1070 compatible 3D glasses, sainsonic is a good choice for those who are not willing to pay too much on this.
Sainsonic Battery powered Glasses are much better and don't look washed out.

I have placed an order for the original benq 3d glasses via viaddress and now waiting for the order. The actual cost in India is around 12k and i got it for 5k via amazon US site.

I bought 2 pairs of True Depth 3D DLP-link glasses for $94 from Amazon. I watched the croods and avatar, they are just awesome! i just charged them for 5 mins and I watched an entire 2 hrs movie without any issues. Highly recommend them!

Hi Rocknrolla.

Did you ship it to Hydreabad? or you in USA

If shipped, can you tell me what process u followed

One of my friend have both Sainsonic 144hz and Hi-SHOCK model YDD3PG, they almost work the same, there is not much difference between them. So, have anyone used other brand 3d glasses, share it with us. i am going to find the best 3D glasses for BenQ w 1070

One of my friend have both Sainsonic 144hz and Hi-SHOCK model YDD3PG, they almost work the same, there is not much difference between them. So, have anyone used other brand 3d glasses, share it with us. i am going to find the best 3D glasses for BenQ w 1070

I use both Sainsonic 144hz and Hi-SHOCK (HD01).
To my eyes Hi Shock are much better than Sainsonic in terms of comfort and PQ.

guys,If i got high-quality 3D video files, when i choose the 3D glasses, can i choose cheaper ones? i mean is there really necessary to buy the a pair of glasses of $40-60
Can I buy cheaper ones? Does it really matter a lot?

I use both Sainsonic 144hz and Hi-SHOCK (HD01).
To my eyes Hi Shock are much better than Sainsonic in terms of comfort and PQ.
+1 to that. Sainsonic has slightly more depth,but the picture Q on Hi-SHOCK can be compared to multiplex one.It has better contract ratio.

has anyone ever consider the Benq D3 glasses?
I was told that they were brighter compared to the Sainsonics and they only lose sync when not viewing directly on the screen but sync back very quickly, but it's not as comfortable to his noise as the Sainsonics.
i don't know, so has anyone used those?

My Sainsonic 144Hz 3D glasses arrived yesterday. Seller: an ebay.in fellow from Delhi. Perfect packing and goods in perfect condition. Paid 5100 for two pieces. Each pack comes with 3D spect, wiping cloh, a usb charger and a small slip of instruction. Am happy with my purchase. Good depth and wonderful clarity.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back