3d movie in non 3d LED TV

rama193

Hi all,

I've a samsung 6 series led tv (46 inch - 100 hz).

Is it possible to have the true 3d effect if I play a 3d movie like Avatar in a 3d blue ray player or should I have a 3d tv to get the true ed effect?

Thanks,
Rama

ok..thanks....are there any work arounds to view 3d content in non-3d tvs?

I've heard about virtual fx...but I'm not sure how it is? Does anyone have some experience / info about that?

Thanks,
Rama

No you can't,you will need a 3d tv.

What does the 3D Tvs have extra?
How is the 3D effect in these TVs in general?

I watched Avatar in theatre in 3D and got headache as free attachment. Can't imagine how someone can always watch in 3D.

There is also a talk that these 3D TVs can play normal 2D movies in 3D, How true and how good is it?

You can watch 3d videos. U need a good graphics card, a stereoscopic player (software) and 3d glsses (made by nvidia etc.)

theres one very very easy way, almost zero cost method to watch things in 3d on a 2d screen/tv/photo/hoarding just about anything.
technically , use an occlusion spectacle or make one urself.
whatever u watch will give u a life-like 3d effect.
but just remember , 3d is not about train jumping off screen to massacre you... but a perception of depth. life like vision, that gives u a judgement of distance between any object and the viewer.
all in all, with occlusive glasses, u ll get true depth perception.

Is it possible to have the true 3d effect if I play a 3d movie like Avatar in a 3d blue ray player or should I have a 3d tv to get the true ed effect?
JUst in case you are not aware, the currently available Blu-ray of Avtaar has only the 2D version of the movie. The 3D version will not be released on Blu-ray for a while.

theres one very very easy way, almost zero cost method to watch things in 3d on a 2d screen/tv/photo/hoarding just about anything.
technically , use an occlusion spectacle or make one urself.
whatever u watch will give u a life-like 3d effect.
but just remember , 3d is not about train jumping off screen to massacre you... but a perception of depth. life like vision, that gives u a judgement of distance between any object and the viewer.
all in all, with occlusive glasses, u ll get true depth perception.

Hi ,

Is it possible to watch a 3D move in a full HD LED TV, Please suggest me <<<<<

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back