• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

3way 12" woofer speaker and reel to reel Akai or pioneer decks

vmscbe1974

Want to add reel to reel deck to my listening and also looking out for 12" 3 way speakers. Regards Srinivas

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Recently I have visited the place of FM Nakamichi at Mysore to see his recently acquired Nak Tape decks.

I also found, there is a Akai Reel to Reel in very good condition. If I am correct, it is three speed, three head, 4 track recorder deck. Secondly, there is a Poineer 3way vintage speaker set. I will try to get the details of the model if he is ready to sell(usually he does).

The best thing, you can check personally and easily pickup with one day journey at the weekend. You can PM him or I can PM his mobile number to you if you are interested.

Just got the information. The R to R is Akai 1800D-SS it is 3 speed, 4 channel 8 track, Quadrophinc recorder and player. The Pioneer Speaker set is : S424-x.

SPONSORED ADS