40/43" TV Models in India with HDMI 2.0 - 4K at 60Hz ?

crashnburn

40/43" TV Models in India with HDMI 2.0 - 4K at 60Hz ?

- for my bedroom
- and as High Res desktop display

I've been noticing some TVs in paper advertize HDMI2 or HDMI 2.0 and not sure which ones in Indian market models are legit HDMI 2.0 that support 4K at 60Hz.

I also have a US purchased DP 1.4 to HDMI 2.0 adapter that does this well with 4K TVs.

So, please list/ point me to TV models that you know..

@ crashnburn

TVs you get today are very competitive from built quality to performance, features and pricing......lots to choose from...you need to see what meets your expectations and requirements....

Typical lifespan is anything between 3-5 years...possibly more...depends on use and how maintenance is done.....all TVs are made in China......

Since you are based in Mumbai....go window shopping and check out the various TVs....start shortlisting the ones that meet your requirements, budget and expectations...we can then guide you further

@ crashnburn

TVs you get today are very competitive from built quality to performance, features and pricing......lots to choose from...you need to see what meets your expectations and requirements....

Typical lifespan is anything between 3-5 years...possibly more...depends on use and how maintenance is done.....all TVs are made in China......

Since you are based in Mumbai....go window shopping and check out the various TVs....start shortlisting the ones that meet your requirements, budget and expectations...we can then guide you further

I just specified my above requirement - What's the most inexpensive few model(s) I can get that have HDMI 2.0 i.e. 4K @ 60 Hz support.

If I go window shopping what's the point of asking here? How are you supposed to help me? What information am I to give you?

I've already pointed out the key things: HDMI 2.0, Size Range, Inexpensive. I have no other major expectations.. If someone should have, then please let me know what kind of "expectations list" are you using/ that I could use to provide you information that you are asking for.

PPS: I know most electronics and how/ where they are made. I've worked in the US for several Hi tech companies.

@ crashnburn

In all this time you have not mentioned any parameters of what I should share with you "are my requirements" so that you / others here will help?

I have the above mentioned key stuff. Is there a list of Key stuff that people look for/ are supposed to post before getting help/ recommendations?

@crashnburn I'm hunting for the same kind of monitor for programming. There seems to be no demand here in India - lots of information missing in TV specs online. As of now I found one - going by this review on Amazon.
Did you finally find one that suited you with a 4k@60Hz, fast response time and 4:4:4 Croma?

4k@60hz, 4:4:4 is usually not there in inexpensive models. So branded ones like LG, Samsung are the ones to check out

@crashnburn I'm hunting for the same kind of monitor for programming. There seems to be no demand here in India - lots of information missing in TV specs online. As of now I found one - going by this review on Amazon.
Did you finally find one that suited you with a 4k@60Hz, fast response time and 4:4:4 Croma?

Yeah its been a while. I've been occupied with other things. Maybe post Corona I'll look into it again.

Any leads on your end?

This model almost qualifies on paper. They didn't specify anything about chroma subsampling 4:4:4 though. I use IFFALCON k2a 55" in my living room and am looking for a 43" tv for my workstation / guest room. My current tv supports chroma subsampling 4:4:4 at 8 bit. Not sure about the 43" tv in the link however. Need to check with their customer care.

And by the unfortunately the HDMI spec is moving to 2.1 with a 48 gbs cap. So that is another thing to look forward to. No intention of making things more comment complicated in your context....

Hello! I am in the same boat. Could someone suggest a cheap 4k TV with chroma 4:4:4 that can be used as a monitor.

This model almost qualifies on paper. They didn't specify anything about chroma subsampling 4:4:4 though. I use IFFALCON k2a 55" in my living room and am looking for a 43" tv for my workstation / guest room. My current tv supports chroma subsampling 4:4:4 at 8 bit. Not sure about the 43" tv in the link however. Need to check with their customer care.
Can you check them to see if they have inbuilt Miracast for now and then Wireless Display access via Windows laptop?

The link was broken but extracting the key ASIN etc fom it I was able to find this - https://www.amazon.in/LG-inches-Ultra-43UJ632T-Havana/dp/B07336196B
I guess this was the one?

I was hoping you would respond but seems you might have been a one post wonder who never posted back.
And by the unfortunately the HDMI spec is moving to 2.1 with a 48 gbs cap. So that is another thing to look forward to. No intention of making things more comment complicated in your context....
Yes. But its not very easy to find for now.
Hello! I am in the same boat. Could someone suggest a cheap 4k TV with chroma 4:4:4 that can be used as a monitor.
Are you also a one post wonder? I hope people post back when they are done with their homework/ findings.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back