40' Sony HX750 or LG 6700

As always, I would recommend the Sony. I have a 46" HX750 and absolutely love the PQ, 3D and upscaling.
But just to be sure demo both.

Sony in both cases. Confused?

Well either you can go with HX750 now if you are okay with Active 3D. Or you could wait a month and go for Bravia W802A (HX750 successor) with Passive 3D and X-Reality PRO chip. :)

My order for LG 42LM6400 canceled as it is out of stock. So placed order for Sony 40HX750. I hope the active 3D will be easy on eyes.

My order for LG 42LM6400 canceled as it is out of stock. So placed order for Sony 40HX750. I hope the active 3D will be easy on eyes.

Well whats done is done. So whats the price for which you are getting 40-inch HX750? Is there any significant difference in price as compared to LM6400?

I have already stretched my budget for HX750 and I'm not in a situation to shell extra for HX850. I'm getting HX750 for 71K. I hope it is a good price compared to market price.

LM6400 was offered for 67K. With this model there is an offer of free 3D BDP and 6 glasses. With Sony I think there are only two glasses free. Getting additional glass is also expensive when compared to LG. I liked the Cinema Screen design of LG with the narrow bezel and the 3D was excellent. Actually I was thinking about a 2D TV and it is then I watched this LG 3D and I changed my decision immediately to buy 3D TV.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back