$42,000 Rack! - Any takers here?

Last edited:
That Magic Rack comes with many amazing features ...
1. You can listen to the sounds from other galaxies as well
2. You can listen to what your audiophile friends are playing anywhere in the world immediately
3. Comes with in built Seismograph, preventing your (not as much as the rack) expensive gear from earthquake damage...
#Sarcasm

Off course....after keeping any AV gears on this, they will (hold your breath) sound magical........out of this world.

Hence premium price for premium sound. No compromise

You can buy this rack or you can buy this. I think a lot of audio accessories pricing not to mention audio equipment pricing is getting ridiculous now.
Cheers,
Sid

For that matter even these cars , c class , 3 series , xe , s60 , a4 and above, their prices have gone through the roof
It's different what discount dealers give

A good spec new 3 series is reaching 50 lacs plus

So I think unless they can sell they will make and sell

Their less qty is covered up by enormous mark up

After buying this rack there wont be any money left to buy anything else to keep inside it. Its a ridiculous price or maybe I am missing something here. I guess it has Rolls Royce suspensions for anti vibrations.:rolleyes:
people who buy this are those for whom 42K USD has about as much value as maybe 4,200 Rupees... same reason people buy gold covered iphones.. https://goldenconcept.com/collections/pure-edition

That's nothing.

now imagine this scenario. Mr. Dhurandhar Bhatwadekar is in mood to listen to some vinyl. Kishore Kumar it is . . .with immense effort Mr. Dhurandhar takes out the KK vinyl with sleeve out of the vinyl jacket...then again with immense effort he takes vinyl out of vinyl sleeve . . .Mr. D.B. looks at it . . . S T O P . . .he changes his mind....he is not in a mood to listen to Kishore Kumar . . he wants to listen to Dire Straits . . .JEEPERS CREEPERS !!!!! . . Mr. Dhurandar is holding kishore kumar vinyl in one HAND and want to keep it in safe place while he brings out dire straits vinyl. So in one hand Mr. D.B. has open KK vinyl and on another Dire Strats vinyl ..one second he looks at KK vinyl another second at Dire straits vinyl...moving his head from left to right from right to left . . .WHAT will he do ??? . . .he is in intense confusion....the confusion is taking tremendous toll on his brain . . .what to do ?... what to do ?? . . .what to do ???

taaaa....daaa...

......Worry not lads.... 'Transit Platter' is here. The amazing product. It helps you put record temporarily in one place while you take another one out. How about that? For just Rs. 12,000. Peace of mind. Feel relaxed and super happy. Amazing calm has descended on Mr. Dhurandhar

https://stable3333.com/transit-platter

Now Mr. Dhurandhar Bhatwadekar is listening to music again.

Last edited:
That's nothing.

now imagine this scenario. Mr. Dhurandhar Bhatwadekar is in mood to listen to some vinyl. Kishore Kumar it is . . .with immense effort Mr. Dhurandhar takes out the KK vinyl with sleeve out of the vinyl jacket...then again with immense effort he takes vinyl out of vinyl sleeve . . .Mr. D.B. looks at it . . . S T O P . . .he changes his mind....he is not in a mood to listen to Kishore Kumar . . he wants to listen to Dire Straits . . .JEEPERS CREEPERS !!!!! . . Mr. Dhurandar is holding kishore kumar vinyl in one HAND and want to keep it in safe place while he brings out dire straits vinyl. So in one hand Mr. D.B. has open KK vinyl and on another Dire Strats vinyl ..one second he looks at KK vinyl another second at Dire straits vinyl...moving his head from left to right from right to left . . .WHAT will he do ??? . . .he is in intense confusion....the confusion is taking tremendous toll on his brain . . .what to do ?... what to do ?? . . .what to do ???

taaaa....daaa...

......Worry not lads.... 'Transit Platter' is here. The amazing product. It helps you put record temporarily in one place while you take another one out. How about that? For just Rs. 12,000. Peace of mind. Feel relaxed and super happy. Amazing calm has descended on Mr. Dhurandhar

https://stable3333.com/transit-platter

Now Mr. Dhurandhar Bhatwadekar is listening to music again.
"Engineered with military precision" - It was funny when I read these words but when I looked down upon those pictures I understood what it meant. If someone is buying the rack for $42K another $79 is not much to think about. Maybe the same company might think about manufacturing a hand glove which will be dust resistant, water resistant and totally resistant to all atmosphere which will protect the vinyl and sell it for another $100 dollar or more.

If you can afford a Magico, well u may be able to afford lot of things like this. If I were that rich and for the love of audio I would have gotten one ;) I honestly do not understand spending lakhs on Rolex too. Atleast magicos stands would have some improvement in sound, Rolex cannot show time more accurate than a mi band. Last year, at an audio show, I listened on a system with some components from brands I was quite unaware. it was really impressive and I asked the guy at the demo how much 'it' costed. When he said 32000€ I was thinking he represented the speaker brand. In few minutes I saw their brochure lying around, and they turned out to be cable manufacturers, and what he said was the price of the cable. ;)

$42K is apparently loose change :p

1568642803601.png

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back