• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted 45 RPM Adapter

Project Turntables

ajeshkumarts

Looking for a 45 RPM adapter for my Technics TT (was not there when I got the TT). Got a new set of records which requires the adapter. If anybody has a spare, kindly let me know.

Thanks for Looking

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

reubensm

Looking for a 45 RPM adapter for my Technics TT (was not there when I got the TT). Got a new set of records which requires the adapter. If anybody has a spare, kindly let me know.

Thanks for Looking
If you don't fine one, just drop by your nearest aluminium fabrication shop and request them to fabricate one for you. A friend of mind got one custom-made from wood (wood carving). These look much better than the el-cheapo OEM Technics or Garrard plastic stuff.

ajeshkumarts

If you don't fine one, just drop by your nearest aluminium fabrication shop and request them to fabricate one for you. A friend of mind got one custom-made from wood (wood carving). These look much better than the el-cheapo OEM Technics or Garrard plastic stuff.
Thanks Reuben,

Looks like i will have to fabricate it. Was checking whether its available before that. Currently using a round shaped packing material from CD/DVDs to play the records. But it gets damaged with usage

reubensm

I had one which was carved from an ice hockey puck. It was gifted to me by an American friend of mine. Unfortunately I gave it away. Still regret doing that :(

SPONSORED ADS