46W950A vs 48W600B

Geetha

Can some one compare and tell me which one is better out of these 2 for Picture Quality and or any other features:

Sony 46W950A vs Sony 48W600B.

Thanks in advance,
Geetha

Hi Geetha
I have demoed both last weekend and frankly, there is no discernable difference in PQ even though the 950 is equipped with 800hz mothionflow technology as opposed to the 600B's 200hz. Both are top of the line models with the W950A having the 3D and NFC feature as extra, while the W600B is a FHD without 3D.

Harsha

The W950A has a triluminus local dimming backlight so its peak contrast should be a lot higher.
It can also show the wider X.V color when fed with a X.V color source all sony blu ray players ,PS3,PS4 supports this as do 4k remastered Blu ray disc and 2013 or current DSLR,Compact cameras and phones from Sony.

Hi geetha

From what I heard the 700 series seems to be the best among Sony and we have a lot of forum members who own the same. There is a dedicated thread / post in that name. You may want to explore the same.

cant compare the 900 (top end) vs 600 (entry level) series. If budget is not a constraint then 900 series is Sony's best!!!

Hi

I saw the other post also where you have updated your usage pattern.

Sony 48W600B - this is better option for you.
700 series is also good but max screen is limited to 42 inch.

I know money is not an issue because your limit is 2L.
but why to pay for features in TV which you are not going to use.

spend the extra 1L on projector to watch movies (this is just suggestion)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back