4k 43" budget TV to use as PC Monitor

Ryzen

I am looking for a 43" 4K tv to use as PC Monitor as well as OTT content and Sports streaming.
Budget :40k max.
I am planning to watch live football, so motion handling is important. My 55" Samsung NU7100 is terrible in motion handling. In football matches it produces a lot of ghosting or image duplication of fast moving object like football. Please suggest me something that doesn't have this problem.
In terms of PC use, I do edit photos and videos from time to time, so colour accuracy matters some what to me.

I think you probably would need a 120hz panel TV. In 43 inch size, I don't think you will find any with 120Hz.
If you can come down size to 27 inch, there are many 4k 120hz monitors.

If you're watching football streamed from DTH or from an OTT app - they are unlikely to offer more than 30hz refresh rate. So not sure why your current 55" Samsung can't deal with such a low refresh rate? I don't think there's any live football source that offers a higher refresh rate, but am happy to be corrected by any experts.

For an input refresh rate of max 30Hz, any TV should be able to handle it just fine IMO.

If you want to just play single player games 4k 60 hz will do. Lg 43inch Nano 73 is 39990 inr of FK with offer price might come down 2-3k inr. Its a quantam dot TV. 43 inch version is IPS.
Second option will be to buy Sony x74 it going for 45-46k Inr. Pretty good TV and had IPS panel. I have x75 it's the same TV with improved motion flow. This is a proper HDR 400 TV.
Another option will be Motorola zx Pro. It can be had for 30990 plus offers. Its a guaranteed LG IPS. But PPL complaint about it dying.
Other that you can buy Acer XB273k 4k 144 hz monitor for 45k on sale in Amazon.

I am considering Sony x74k 43 inch or Samsung AU9070 43 inch.
X75 has much better motion processing that x74. Buy that, x75k and x75 are not much different. Get the x75 from croma or reliance digital. You can get it for 46-47k inr.
Au 9070 is good, it has good reviews everywhere. But i will suggest get the Sony. Samsung TV will be VA. IPS is better for PC monitor.

Samsung AU9070 is available for 39K(with bank offer) at local Croma. I have see Samsung AU9070 and Sony x75 side by side. If Sony x75k is significantly better, then I may extend my budget.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back