I'm planning to sell my 4K UHD Atmos HT for sale.
Optoma UHD 65 Projector - 1 year old - 2.1L ( Includes Ruipro fiber HDMI cable & projector mount )
Marantz SR 6012 - 1 year old - 80K
SVS PB2000 Sub - 1 year old - 80K ( Includes QED Sub cable & SVS Sound path isolation )
Xbox One X - 1 year old - 30 K ( Premium 4K UHD HDMI Cable included )
Dali Zensor 1 (Pair) - 1 year old - 20K
Dali Alteco Atmos ( 2 pair ) - 1 year old - 45K
Dali Zensor 7 (Pair) - 4 year old - 35K
Dali Zensor Vokal - 4 year old - 12K
QED Speaker cables with QED banana plugs included with speakers
Condition : Very good Condition, fully functional & well maintained
Items still under Warranty : Projector
Original packing/box/Accessories: Available.
Original Bill : Available
Reason for sale : Sold existing apartment and unable to accommodate in rented one
local pickup preferred
Audition: Available, you are welcome to audition and verify everything before buying.
In case of any further queries/concerns please ping me.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.