This has been lying un-used. This is a huge and heavy cabinet and there are some scratches from storage. Check the pics for details
The KI-N409 is a 19" industrial rack mount chassis designed for various industrial, scientific, engineering, server and telecommunication applications.
Its rugged, sturdy, fully-sealed and well-cooled steel chassis is specially designed to meet 19" rack-mount standards and with stand heavy shocks, particle dust, humidity, trembling, vibration, and extremely high operating temperature in harsh industrial environment
It has 7 slots rear side ATX and plenty of space for HDD and other optical drives
More Details here http://www.casepro.cn/jproductshow.asp?id=221
Original price is close to INR 10K, I am selling for INR 3.5K plus actual shipping charges
Let me know if interested
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
325.6 KB Views: 132
272.4 KB Views: 129
446.5 KB Views: 123
249.3 KB Views: 112
384.1 KB Views: 104