5.1 Channel Home Theater Selection Help

ganeshpra

Request for suggestions to select best Home Theater under 30-35 range which is reliable and issue free, ease to contact the service center in terms of any issues post buy.

Requirement:
My Budget: <35,000 (INR)
Product: 5.1 Channel Home Theater
Sound Output: 1000 + RMS
My TV Specifications:
40 inches Full HD (HDMI In, Component In+Out)
My TV does not have ARC (Audio Return Channel).

Inputs Required In Particular:
USB (1): to play file formats audio and video (Full HD).
HDMI (1): (To Connect the Satellite Cable Box - for HD upgrade).
HDMI (1): (To Connect my Laptop).
Component (1): V+L+R (To connect the Satellite Cable Box)
Digital Audio (1): To connect my existing 5.1 channel DVD player.
Bluetooth (1): to play from my mobile.

Outputs:
5.1 channel quality audio.
HDMI (1): to connect to my 40 inches Full HD TV.

Note:
I have experienced the products like
SONY:
(1) BDV-IV300 (Sound is loud not great when compared to E4100)
(2) BDV-E4100 (Sounds good, but Input options are not there, like to connect TV)

Yamaha YHT-1810:
Display Piece in Reliance Digital, Yamaha Not available in any near by showrooms.

I'd suggest you to take a look at Onkyo HT-3500 which is right under under your requirement and budget constrain.

I'm planning to sell my Onkyo HT-3400 + Onkyo SKF-4800 (Rs.24,000/ Pair) Floor Standers for Rs.30,000 if you are interested.. The 3400's wont have a USB slot to plug in your devices.But, I hook up my laptop over HDMI and use it to output Movies and Music.

Hi

Need help in solution for a room 28x14 ft. Construction complete on my second floor. Need to start putting the requirements for the AV solution.

Budget for AV is close to 6L.

Screen preference is 133 or 150 and looking to go for Atmos 11.2. Any suggestions what is the best combination of equipments i Should go for?

Go for JBL Cinema BD 300 and you will really love the sound.
Check it out at any JBL showroom and buy it from Snapdeal if you like it

You can get it at 22490 @snapdeal by "Fx Audio-Mum-Gati-Voi"

Request for suggestions to select best Home Theater under 30-35 range which is reliable and issue free, ease to contact the service center in terms of any issues post buy.

Requirement:
My Budget: <35,000 (INR)
Product: 5.1 Channel Home Theater
Sound Output: 1000 + RMS
My TV Specifications:
40 inches Full HD (HDMI In, Component In+Out)
My TV does not have ARC (Audio Return Channel).

Inputs Required In Particular:
USB (1): to play file formats audio and video (Full HD).
HDMI (1): (To Connect the Satellite Cable Box - for HD upgrade).
HDMI (1): (To Connect my Laptop).
Component (1): V+L+R (To connect the Satellite Cable Box)
Digital Audio (1): To connect my existing 5.1 channel DVD player.
Bluetooth (1): to play from my mobile.

Outputs:
5.1 channel quality audio.
HDMI (1): to connect to my 40 inches Full HD TV.

Note:
I have experienced the products like
SONY:
(1) BDV-IV300 (Sound is loud not great when compared to E4100)
(2) BDV-E4100 (Sounds good, but Input options are not there, like to connect TV)

Yamaha YHT-1810:
Display Piece in Reliance Digital, Yamaha Not available in any near by showrooms.

I'd suggest you to take a look at Onkyo HT-3500 which is right under under your requirement and budget constrain.

I'm planning to sell my Onkyo HT-3400 + Onkyo SKF-4800 (Rs.24,000/ Pair) Floor Standers for Rs.30,000 if you are interested.. The 3400's wont have a USB slot to plug in your devices.But, I hook up my laptop over HDMI and use it to output Movies and Music.

AFAIK Onkyo HT-3500 has USB port but only for audio, does not pass video to TV. Same for yamaha. You need Blu ray player.

@ganeshpra by BDV-IV300 do you mean HT-IV 300 or is it a new model?

After doing lots of research on the Home Theater, HTIB's with Strict Budget Constraints. Here is my personal experience.

My Requirements were only these
1) Digital Input (S/P DIF - Co-axial / Optical) to connect to my satellite cable box.
2) Support good amount of file formats (Audio + Video) from USB/Hard Disc(atleast 1TB) in Full HD.[My tv has 3D with 1920x1080p full HD resolution]
3) HDMI inputs.
4) Budget within 25-35 K.
5) Extras: Bluetooth Connectivity, Wifi, DLNA, FM, NFC etc.​

I mean to say that i needed something which has a package of all the above features. And it must sound great, and lively, High's, Low's, Bass etc.
These were the options for me at present in market.

HTIB's:
1) Sony HT-IV300 (DTH Theater) - Supports all my requirements, but average loud sound.
2) Sony BDV-E4100 (Sounds good for me, It supports all my requirements except HDMI input + S/P DIF Co-axial)
3) Sony BDV-E3100/3200.
4) Philips 5000 Series had HDMI Input + Co-axial etc, but the sound was not that great when compared to Sony BDV-E4100.​

HT:
Yamaha/Denon/Pioneer/Onkyo (Does not support my USB requirements in my budget) again I have to invest on some blu-ray player.
I didn't find the above professional products except reliance digital and was out of stock and was having only display pieces and service centre's are hard to find if something happens to the product.​

I had to decide among the best in HTIB's and believe me, i got SONY BDV-E4100 in Mysore for around 27k, and it sounds really awesome.
It has 30% THD, and believe me i don't hear any distortion in the sound modules and voice even in MAX volume.
I played 2CH, 5.1CH files, 3D movies with 5.1 channel decoding, and for my living room, it sounds really really great. It upgrades the videos, and the clarity is awesome with bravia engine.
Just with L+R tv output i never thought music channels would sound that great and immersible in TV !

So my Home Theater got set with this budget (61,000).
Onida 3D FC 40 Inches Full HD (34,000).
Sony BDV-E4100 with 3D Blueray player + USB + SPDIF Input + Bluetooth + FM + NFC + Built in WiFi (27,000).​

and I'm really satisfied, and thank Sony for this amazing product with lots of extra features in it's class.
My neighbors pitched in to say that voice, music and sub woofer clarity is really great.
My Next update will be a HD Satellite Box, it turns my TV viewing experience to next level.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Go for JBL Cinema BD 300 and you will really love the sound.
Check it out at any JBL showroom and buy it from Snapdeal if you like it

You can get it at 22490 @snapdeal by "Fx Audio-Mum-Gati-Voi"
I could not get a demo of this product unfortunately samar, had to settle with the availability.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back