5.1 dolby digital Gemini TV HD

Nope.Gemini TV HD is still testing HD content and DD+ Sound.HD content is avilalbe in selected films.DD+ sound enabled but some technical problems happened.But yesterday onwards,DD+ Sound coming in selected programs.hoping in Legend movie will come with HD and DD+ sound.

Nope.Gemini TV HD is still testing HD content and DD+ Sound.HD content is avilalbe in selected films.DD+ sound enabled but some technical problems happened.But yesterday onwards,DD+ Sound coming in selected programs.hoping in Legend movie will come with HD and DD+ sound.

Picture quality is not upto the mark. DD sound quality is very poor.

How do I enable the DD Sound on Gemini TV HD. Tatasky advertises the particular movie in DD+ sound but when I connected to my Onkyo 3400 , I do not get DD whereas for other HD Channels I am getting the DD sound.

My connection is like this

Tatasky HDMI - TV HDMI
Tatasky Optical Out - Onkyo Optical in

How do I enable the DD Sound on Gemini TV HD. Tatasky advertises the particular movie in DD+ sound but when I connected to my Onkyo 3400 , I do not get DD whereas for other HD Channels I am getting the DD sound.

My connection is like this

Tatasky HDMI - TV HDMI
Tatasky Optical Out - Onkyo Optical in

Previously Gemini TV HD was not enabled DD sound in TS.Now it is enabled and you can get DD sound in TS for Gemini HD.Just check it and confirm.

Present gemini not really 5.1 audio in any movie .Front boxes and woofer also produce the voice..How to solve the issue. I am using airtel hd. Other hd channels came fully Dolby audio..

Back