5.1 or 7.1??

Kowju's

Denon vs Marantz vs Yamaha

Quality and durability wise which brand is best AVR??

Through FIRE TV Stick, Jio Setop box (using) or any other streaming devices can we get Atmos experience?? (I use to watch movies in Prime, Zee5, SUN NXT, AHA, SONY LIV and other apps)

If not!!! Do i really need Atmos AVR or 5.1 is enough?

If you are into Movies than Denon is the preferred brand. I have been using Denon since past 10 years and recently upgraded to Denon 3700 for atmos and was blown away with the sound. If budget is not constraint i would suggest buy Atoms AVR and keep adding your speakers depending on your need.

In my research I felt Yamaha was better in terms of reliability. Based on Wirecutter recommendation I bought RXV6A and it is pretty reliable in the last 15 months.
For streaming, I used FireTV4K but Atmos was working only for PrimeVideo. So I bought AppleTV4K in which Atmos audio works for Netflix, Primevideo and AppleTV+ apps. A plus is that on AppleTV we can also play Apple Music (if you are into Apple ecosystem)

5.1 or 7.1 depends on your room size and your preference. Rooms > 12*12 size can have 7.1.
Currently I guess Netflix only have atmos content /and prime video only on amazon fires stick.

Choose Atmos AVR so u dont need to upgrade your AVR for another 5-10 years. Do atmos speakers slowly when ever u can.
My personal preference is Denon AVR , i have it and enjoying it's sound.

5.1 or 7.1 depends on your room size and your preference. Rooms > 12*12 size can have 7.1.
Currently I guess Netflix only have atmos content /and prime video only on amazon fires stick.

Choose Atmos AVR so u dont need to upgrade your AVR for another 5-10 years. Do atmos speakers slowly when ever u can.
My personal preference is Denon AVR , i have it and enjoying it's sound.
My room is about 15x12 (not treated). Its a living room.

In my research I felt Yamaha was better in terms of reliability. Based on Wirecutter recommendation I bought RXV6A and it is pretty reliable in the last 15 months.
For streaming, I used FireTV4K but Atmos was working only for PrimeVideo. So I bought AppleTV4K in which Atmos audio works for Netflix, Primevideo and AppleTV+ apps. A plus is that on AppleTV we can also play Apple Music (if you are into Apple ecosystem)
Thanks for inputs bro. Even i like that AVR. How much it is bro?

If you are into Movies than Denon is the preferred brand. I have been using Denon since past 10 years and recently upgraded to Denon 3700 for atmos and was blown away with the sound. If budget is not constraint i would suggest buy Atoms AVR and keep adding your speakers depending on your need.
Thanks friend.. Plz suggest me Good budget ATMOS AVR!

Denon vs Marantz vs Yamaha
All the 3 are good and have models at different price segments.
Have been using Yamaha. In general Yamaha is considered to be better in reliability and service network.
Please check the service center availability in your location as it is very important for long term.
Also buy from authorized dealer with proper warranty for peace of mind.

Back