5.1 setup for bedroom around 1-1.3 lakhs.

VipinS

Hello everyone,
An audio noob here and this is my first post and i am planning for a 5.1 setup for my bedroom size 16x15 feet and height 11-12 feet.Now i don’t have an audiophile ears but I do appreciate good sound.This is gonna be my prime movie and music setup
I have shortlisted a few components for my setup so please do respond as the place where I live I can’t audition anything and will rely on honourable forum members and audiophiles here . My movie:music ratio would be 70:30.

1.denon x1600h 7.2 vs denon s750h 7.2 Specs are similar but x1600h is 3-4K more .
which one should I go for ? I am getting both below 50k.

2. I would prefer same series speakers for centre and bookshelves(no floor standing space ) and have shortlisted a few .
A. Polk audio s15 with s30 as centre
B. Elac debut 2.0 b5.2 with elac c5.2.
C. Q aucoustics 3020i with 3090i.
Which one is better for Hollywood action movies and edm/rap/house genre of music .
3. also suggest the rear speakers and subwoofer according to my needs .

4. 1.3-1.4 lakh is my maximum budget for whole 5.1 setup. In future should I add atoms in ceiling speakers aswell for a bedroom ?

Thank you all in advance for your time and inputs .

For now complete a 5.1 with the 1.4 budget.1600 is a good choice under 50k. Speakers go elac or the q acoustics. Sub Polk hts 12, Bic pl200, Taga harmony 12 inch. Later spend 15-20k and complete ur atmos

For now complete a 5.1 with the 1.4 budget.1600 is a good choice under 50k. Speakers go elac or the q acoustics. Sub Polk hts 12, Bic pl200, Taga harmony 12 inch. Later spend 15-20k and complete ur atmos
Thank you for your reply .
After a lots of research finalised this setup -

denon x1600h

Jbl stage a130 bookshelves

Jbl stage a125c centre

Jbl stage a120p /hts 12

Jbl stage a120 rear

Just need some advice on subwoofer now . My maximum budget is 40k.
any recommendations ?

denon x1600h

Jbl stage a125c centre

Jbl stage a120p /hts 12

Jbl stage a120 rear

any recommendations ?
I was about to recommend this setup..
Choose the 12" subwoofer from the same series.

denon x1600h

Jbl stage a125c centre

Jbl stage a120p /hts 12

Jbl stage a120 rear

any recommendations ?
Vipin, have you completed the purchase? If yes, where did u buy the x1600h? If possible, PM me the cost and dealer details..

I have purchased Denon 1600 for 44000/- from a local dealer and q Acoustic 3020i for 19000/- from VPLAK dot com.
Will add subwoofer center & surround and Atmos speaker after a while.
That’s a good price you got for both speaker and the avr . Care to share the dealer details ? Please PM me .

I have purchased Denon 1600 for 44000/- from a local dealer and q Acoustic 3020i for 19000/- from VPLAK dot com.
Will add subwoofer center & surround and Atmos speaker after a while.
This is the exact set up I am looking for. Could you please PM the details of the dealer and place of purchase, it would be of great help. Thank you

I think having 5.1 setup in the bedroom is a bad idea. Bedroom is for relaxing, resting, and sleeping.

If you don't have other rooms, use your living room for the setup.

Cheers.

Hello everyone,
An audio noob here and this is my first post and i am planning for a 5.1 setup for my bedroom size 16x15 feet and height 11-12 feet.Now i don’t have an audiophile ears but I do appreciate good sound.This is gonna be my prime movie and music setup
I have shortlisted a few components for my setup so please do respond as the place where I live I can’t audition anything and will rely on honourable forum members and audiophiles here . My movie:music ratio would be 70:30.

1.denon x1600h 7.2 vs denon s750h 7.2 Specs are similar but x1600h is 3-4K more .
which one should I go for ? I am getting both below 50k.

2. I would prefer same series speakers for centre and bookshelves(no floor standing space ) and have shortlisted a few .
A. Polk audio s15 with s30 as centre
B. Elac debut 2.0 b5.2 with elac c5.2.
C. Q aucoustics 3020i with 3090i.
Which one is better for Hollywood action movies and edm/rap/house genre of music .
3. also suggest the rear speakers and subwoofer according to my needs .

4. 1.3-1.4 lakh is my maximum budget for whole 5.1 setup. In future should I add atoms in ceiling speakers aswell for a bedroom ?

Thank you all in advance for your time and inputs .
Hi Vipin,

Nice u have few in lits & all looks good options.
I have something try if u can n will never regret the buy & i personally feel u very happy that all these branded speaker..
IndiqAudio platinum customize or bookshelf or Gold book shelf. This is also comes in same budget theit LCR is best with very detail of every instrument & for any movies u will feel & listen very good. if u didt go for by try once..
One good part is they come with 15 day return policy & if u didt like send it back money return to acc. one more thing is their upgrade policy whatever u bought with them with today price & tomorrow for upgrade if u feel to opt with their bran just pay extra on top for new & return the old for the same price u brought.
Eg:u bought LCR for 50K today after 3-5 years u feel to upgrade to next model & it cost 80K u just need to pay 30K & get new that realy amazing ..
Final call is yours..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back