5.1 Sony complete package second hand

Srinivasaramanujam

Dear all,

I chance came across a dealer who is willing to sell his demo 5.1 Sony HT stage that has been used for a decade.

It comprises of Sony 5.1 AVR, sub woofer and satellites. It is playing without noticeable noise or distort. IMG-20221120-WA0008.jpgHe quotes 50k but i have asked for 35k which he might agree. Is this a good buy? I am new to HT and want to spend less and so I am curious but wish to see some valuable inputs from you.

10 to 12K should be the maximum quote for that old setup. I too have a similar, still working, more than a decade old, Onkyo 5.1 secondary setup. Sounds quiet good. But I don't think anyone should buy it today.
Dealer is fooling customers by quoting 50K for this. I would say he is not a trustworthy person and you should not be dealing with him for any purchase

Dear all,

I chance came across a dealer who is willing to sell his demo 5.1 Sony HT stage that has been used for a decade.

It comprises of Sony 5.1 AVR, sub woofer and satellites. It is playing without noticeable noise or distort. View attachment 73230He quotes 50k but i have asked for 35k which he might agree. Is this a good buy? I am new to HT and want to spend less and so I am curious but wish to see some valuable inputs from you.
It is worth around 8K and maximum maybe 10K and if it is working good. Quoting 50K for this, did you come across this seller in OLX?

Dear all,

It comprises of Sony 5.1 AVR, sub woofer and satellites. It is playing without noticeable noise or distort. View attachment 73230He quotes 50k but i have asked for 35k which he might agree. Is this a good buy? I am new to HT and want to spend less and so I am curious but wish to see some valuable inputs from you.
Kindly do look around a bit before you pull the trigger on this. You will get updated options with a decent level of upgrade when compared to this package in the 50k range.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back