5.1 Speaker System with Floor Standing Speaker

jpsankar

Hai...Am looking for basic 5.1 Speaker system which have front floor standing speaker. Could someone suggest a good one...

Hi,

There are many brands out there and the range starts from 30k onwards. The key is to audition and decide based on your expectations, connectivity requirements, budget etc.

Trust your ears and demo with your music...prepare a small list of what you like and we can steer you to the right system if required.

Hai...Am looking for basic 5.1 Speaker system which have front floor standing speaker. Could someone suggest a good one...

Members would need a lot more information to be able to advice

1. Amplifier

2. Budget

3. Movie / Music boss

4. Room size

5. Etc

To get started you could look at Pioneer's Andrew Jones series which have front floor standers, centre and rear bookshelves. A sub could be integrated based on your taste and budget. Try to get an audition and decide. If you don't like them, then Update your thoughts here, which would help members suggest alternatives.

MaSh

My room size is 220 sqft. I need 5.1 for Movie purpose.

I listened to Yamaha 2910.. But am not very satisfied with it.

Is it advisable to replace front with YHT 8390 floor standing speaker.

Or is there any brand where i get Floor standing along with the box.

My room size is 220 sqft. I need 5.1 for Movie purpose.

I listened to Yamaha 2910.. But am not very satisfied with it.

Is it advisable to replace front with YHT 8390 floor standing speaker.

Or is there any brand where i get Floor standing along with the box.

What is your budget? A lot depends on that. There are tower systems from Pioneer (AJ Seiries), Wharfedale, Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics, more exotic brands:eek:hyeah:, etc.

Try to hook up with local dealers and try to audition some setups. Post your likes and dislikes and probably then members can suggest options.

MaSh

What is your budget? A lot depends on that. There are tower systems from Pioneer (AJ Seiries), Wharfedale, Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics, more exotic brands:eek:hyeah:, etc.

Try to hook up with local dealers and try to audition some setups. Post your likes and dislikes and probably then members can suggest options.

MaSh

Hey there. Apologies if i am hi- jacking the post. I had a similar query. Was looking at a home theatre set up under 50k. Very new to this, been through a fair few threads but still far from educated on this subject. Initially was planning to pick up a HTiB, had settled on the Yamaha yht 2910. However, post going through some of the threads, correct me if am wrong, i am made to believe that building a HT is a better option ? So now the predicament - Should i pick up a pair of FS speakers ( Taga, Pioneer , others ? ) and an AVR initially ? Then keep building on this ?

In the experience of members here, will this be a better option ? Also, i am based in blore. Where can i get a demo for Taga ?

TIA for your valuable inputs.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back