5.1 speakers for onkyo htr350

naveenbhaskar

Hello friends...

I have an onkyo HTR 340 HTIB. its baught in 2007 and one years back I had to change the cone of two small speakers because cockroach ate it.
Now again 4 speakers have the vibrating sound. Now I would like to replace all the speakers..

Can anybody suggest what would be the best choice for the speakers?
this is the link to my hometheatre.

Onkyo | HT-R340

I am from bangalore and it would be great if the speakers are available at bangalore..

thanks a ton in advance.

Hello friends...

I have an onkyo HTR 340 HTIB. its baught in 2007 and one years back I had to change the cone of two small speakers because cockroach ate it.
Now again 4 speakers have the vibrating sound. Now I would like to replace all the speakers..

Can anybody suggest what would be the best choice for the speakers?
this is the link to my hometheatre.

Onkyo | HT-R340

I am from bangalore and it would be great if the speakers are available at bangalore..

thanks a ton in advance.

Whatz your budget for speakers ?

as this is an entry level htib avr,try hi sensitive speakers..
like klipsch..however they are quite cstly and sound sig is different to different perosn..
so must demo
and never ever use more than say 50% of vol scale..
u can carry avr and audition

Hello friends,

I have a similar query regarding 5.1 speaker system. How is the BA soundware xs5.1
compaired to the sonodyne genie 1 speaker system with a sonodyne sub? Which one will suit better for a living room of size 12 X 12 feet. Which one has a better soundstage & crisp sound for movies:music (60:40) with a denon entry level AVR? Thanks in advance.

Also , are the more expensive systems like wharf DX1 or the definitive tech Procinema 600 / Paradigm cinema 110 much better sounding for a sat system compaired to BA xs5.1 & sonodyne genie series. Very much confused regarding which speakers to buy??? Kindly help..

Last edited:
Whatz your budget for speakers ?

bedget is around 50k.
since the receiver has an AB option, I can also connect two standalone speakers other than 5.1. can somebody suggest what would be the best choice for that. since the receiver is 120w , should I look for speakers of 12ow each for 2 standalone speakers?

Audition Dali, Paradigm, Tannoy, Klipsch, Sonodyne, PSB, Jamo with your AVR....Select what sound sweet to your ears.
You should go for bookshelves rather than entry level FS...

I am planning to sell my 5,1 Onkyo Tower speaker with sub set. Pls send me a PM if you are interested. I am located in Pune

Regards

Kishor

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back