5.1 Surround speaker suggession for Onkyo TX-NR609

Bharath

Hi guys recently i bought onkyo TX-NR609, and i am planning to buy a surround speakers for that.

Any suggestions

Where to buy speakers in Hyderabad?
What speakers i should go?
Where can i see a demo of the speakers in Hyderabad?

My room size is 20x13ft and My budget is 40K

Thanks,
Bharath

In this budget of yours you can also go in with PSB Alpha HT1 setup which retails around 46K, but for that room size of yours you should look at the tower speakers for the fronts otherwise you will loose the impact during movies, also if budget is a problem at this stage then try and build your setup in stages:
i.e buy front channel towers first then when the budget permits go and buy the rest of your setup individually, this approach will ultimately result in a much better setup and will not urge you to upgrade for atleast sometime.

Hi Bharath,

For your budget, you get 5.1 speakers set like, Energy, Mirage. but AFAIK they can't fill the room size like yours. And you won't get best music from them. So try to invest in a step by step procedure of buying speakers. If you are stick to that budget, You can go for Q Accoustics. Their is a group buy going on...

+1 to chanduwala, Definitely start with a pair of good bookshelf or floor-standing speakers. Step by Step will be better approach as you keep learning about the role of individual components in a 5.1 setup.

Places you can try in Hyderabad are Vector at Nagarjuna Circle, Profx at Somajiguda, Reliance Digital Road #12 Banjara Hills, Jamo at Cinebels Opposite Care Hospital Banjara Hills.

Dear all,
Need some expert advise...
Over last few days, have zeroed down on Onkyo NR 609. Would buy it for sure.
Looking for speaker package for it. My budget is 25k. I'm ok to build the HT package in phases. I would first look to buy some good FS, and may be after a month or two, SS.
Please suggest.
Cheers
Akshay

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back