50k budget best 4k 43inch

jenimukanna

Dear friends ,
Please help me to choose best 4k HDR with high contrast ratio I have short listed some 4K TV
- Panasonic 43 FX650D
-LG 43UK6780
-Samsung NU7100 or NU7470
-VU pixel bright 49 inch
-Sony 43 x7002F

I've the Sony 43X7002F. This was the first step in my home theater setup. Bought it in the last week of March 2019 and got a very good discount+gift worth 1K(at the end of the financial year/quarter, the showrooms give more discounts for obvious reasons). There is not a single electronics showroom within 7-8 km radius which I'd not visited to get the best product and price! ;)
I'd done a lot of demo, went through reviews and carried my own stuff to view the demo units. The sales guys in most of the reputed retail chains tried hard to convince me to go for other brands. I've found the black reproduction to be the best in Sony. Also, the color reproduction is natural in my opinion. No offense to anyone owning any other models mentioned by you. Watching it with Airtel DTH(HD) has met my expectations so far - maybe has exceeded a little. The sound is on the lower side in terms of volume but the quality of sound is good. Low sound output is not a deal breaker for me as I'll be building up my HT system.
Although Sony will cost you more than others with the same specifications, the investment is worth it in my opinion. But, again, any consumer good is subjective. Trust your eyes and judge.

Dear friends ,
Please help me to choose best 4k HDR with high contrast ratio I have short listed some 4K TV
- Panasonic 43 FX650D
-LG 43UK6780
-Samsung NU7100 or NU7470
-VU pixel bright 49 inch
-Sony 43 x7002F

I would choose between Pana or Sammy. Sammy TVs for some reason are more durable than LG and Sony and also in terms of longitivtiy.

If u do not need so many tv connection and feature please check 4k monitors they have amazing picture quality and very reasonable price.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back