50w900b or 55h6400

drkavint

as the price war started, i would like to upgrade my samsung 51 inch full hd plasma to the following models
1. samsung 55h6400
or sony 50w900b
samsung is 55 inch costing 85k, but sony is 50 inch costing 96k...(local shop).. kindly give ur opinions pal...

as the price war started, i would like to upgrade my samsung 51 inch full hd plasma to the following models
1. samsung 55h6400
or sony 50w900b
samsung is 55 inch costing 85k, but sony is 50 inch costing 96k...(local shop).. kindly give ur opinions pal...

Go for the Samsung , i've done some research on both these tv's and i would choose the H6400 if i were you.

1. samsung 55h6400
or sony 50w900b

Hi,

where did you get the offer of 85k for samsung.

I saw it as offer price at snapdeal,but in two days it was changed to 1.15, it was changed because sony, samsung has set up minimal retail price, if a product is sold lesser then samsung will not only scrap warrenty but also will consider the product as smuggling and will offer no company service, so snapdeal changed price dude..
Yes i have ordered for 60cx700d for exactly 2 lakh.. waiting for the arrival, will upload my review in a week.. thanks for all ur support..

Guys, why KDL-50W800B is being preferred? This is discontinued product as per Sony website

And H6400 which is THIS one right?

But both are not 4K.. Is it so that you people prefer FHD instead of UHD TVs?

Some one please explain me.. Because I thought of finalising KD-43X8500C

Guys, why KDL-50W800B is being preferred? This is discontinued product as per Sony website

And H6400 which is THIS one right?

But both are not 4K.. Is it so that you people prefer FHD instead of UHD TVs?

Some one please explain me.. Because I thought of finalising KD-43X8500C

According to Various review sites, the older model is supposed to be slightly better than the newer models, Picture Quality wise. The thing about 4K is that there is very little content out there which is in 4k resolution and hence buying a 4k tv now for much higher cost does not make sense.

out of the last 5 tvs purchased by me and my family, 2 were samsung, 2 LG and one Sony, both Samsung tvs have conked off, others are running well. I will never buy a samsung again nor will recommend it to anyone.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back