55 inch tv buying guide

srikanths

I am planning to buy a 55 inch tv. I went to a bajaj electronics showroom in Hyderabad. 2 TVs i saw were Sony 55W800D (1080) and X800D (4k). The prices quoted after discount were 1.08 lakh( 1.19 told initially) and 1.49 lakh. (1.7 told initially). I enquired only Sony as my main requirement was picture quality. Let me know your opinions please. Also Any other good tvs?

whatever u buy get the maximum warranty, be it sony or bony, none of these tvs last for long, they are all manufcatured to last for 5 years max, so the max warranty is the model u should get. Go through the forums & see people sony/samsung/lg highend leds dying in 3 years & then you decide what you want.

whatever u buy get the maximum warranty, be it sony or bony, none of these tvs last for long, they are all manufcatured to last for 5 years max, so the max warranty is the model u should get. Go through the forums & see people sony/samsung/lg highend leds dying in 3 years & then you decide what you want.
Thanks for the valuable suggestion. Will keep the in mind about maximum warranty.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back