6 1/2 inch mid bass/woofer

hydrovac

I am looking for a pair of mid bass/woofers, with close to similar parameters.

Re 3.8 ohms
Fs 41 Hz
Qms 3.86
Qes 0.32
Qts 0.30
Vas 20.09 lit

Any site, other than loudspeakerdatabase offer specific size based search?

Last edited:
If it’s a mid bass, Le might also be a bit important to specify. If you don’t mind, what is your intended application?

Hello. While you may not get the exact same specs, you might be able to get a driver that models similarly in the same Vb and box tuning.

if you could share the box dimensions and tuning ( as simple as taking an impedance sweep with current driver seated in cabinet, perhaps we might be able to suggest approximation which will serve as well.

I have got a pair of drivers . Based on what yogibear and others said, they are mid bass drivers 12 inches. Interested?
You can check my subwoofer thread for further details.

Hello. While you may not get the exact same specs, you might be able to get a driver that models similarly in the same Vb and box tuning.

if you could share the box dimensions and tuning ( as simple as taking an impedance sweep with current driver seated in cabinet, perhaps we might be able to suggest approximation which will serve as well.
The enclosure volume is 9.0 lit
port was originally tuned at 55 Hz... this is for a two way BS if that helps.

I have got a pair of drivers . Based on what yogibear and others said, they are mid bass drivers 12 inches. Interested?
You can check my subwoofer thread for further details.

Oh! my bad... i should have mentioned the size of the woofer... it's a 6 1/2 inch long throw woofer.

I have a
I am looking for a pair of mid bass/woofers, with close to similar parameters.

Re 3.8 ohms
Fs 41 Hz
Qms 3.86
Qes 0.32
Qts 0.30
Vas 20.09 lit

Any site, other than loudspeakerdatabase offer specific size based search?

Hi,

I have a Pair of SB Acoustics SB Acoustics SB16PFC25-8 6 Drivers, I bought to replace one of my old Aiwa speakers.But it was not matching to the Tweeter hence its resting in Shelf.If interested kindly ping me.

I have used one drivers for testing (Probably for a Hour) and other is still in Box, unused.

I have a

Hi,

I have a Pair of SB Acoustics SB Acoustics SB16PFC25-8 6 Drivers, I bought to replace one of my old Aiwa speakers.But it was not matching to the Tweeter hence its resting in Shelf.If interested kindly ping me.

I have used one drivers for testing (Probably for a Hour) and other is still in Box, unused.
Thanks,
i already ordered the above mentioned woofers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back