90-Days FREE Tidal Music Streaming Subscription (Premium or HiFi Plan)!!!

Michelangalo

Hello Audiophiles,

Tidal has is offering 90-Days Tidal Music Streaming Subscription (Premium or HiFi Plan) for Free when you click on the "Start Free Trial" offer link valid for New Tidal Users only.

Tidal Music Link

VPN is required for one time registration. Use VPN and select US to access the link- Tidal Music Link

Once registered no VPN is required to access Tidal app.

Android users-
- Can be downloaded on Android phones via Aptoide app. Works like a charm

iOs users- (thanks to FM @sandeepss)
- 1. You need to create an Apple ID with a US/Canada address with phone number. Detailed steps here. Skip adding payment info.
2. Go to "App store" on your iPad, sign-out of existing account(primary ID) and sign in with this new ID, now you have access to the local content of US/Canada.
3. Download the Tidal application and sign out of the new ID
4. Sign in to iOS with your primary ID and continue using Tidal. The app will auto-update when the developer pushes updates

Note, be sure to select the tab of choice during the select your plan option.
  • Tidal Music Streaming Subscription (Premium Plan)
    • Premium Sound Quality
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips
    • Expertly curated playlists
  • Tidal Music Streaming Subscription (HiFi Plan) -Lossless music plan
    • HiFi Sound Quality +
    • Tidal Masters +
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips

Tidal Music Link

Hello Audiophiles,

Tidal has is offering 90-Days Tidal Music Streaming Subscription (Premium or HiFi Plan) for Free when you click on the "Start Free Trial" offer link valid for New Tidal Users only.

Tidal Music Link

VPN is required for one time registration. Use VPN and select US to access the link- Tidal Music Link

Android users-

- 1. You need to create an Apple ID with a US/Canada address with phone number. Detailed steps here. Skip adding payment info.
2. Go to "App store" on your iPad, sign-out of existing account(primary ID) and sign in with this new ID, now you have access to the local content of US/Canada.
4. Sign in to iOS with your primary ID and continue using Tidal. The app will auto-update when the developer pushes updates

• Premium Sound Quality
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips
    • HiFi Sound Quality +
    • Tidal Masters +
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips

Tidal Music Link
Thanks a lot, really appreciate you sharing this. Can confirm it's working have availed the offer. Cheers! :)

Hello Audiophiles,

Tidal Music Link

Android users-

• Premium Sound Quality
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips
    • HiFi Sound Quality +
    • Tidal Masters +
    • 60+ Million Tracks
    • Unlimited Skips

Tidal Music Link
We have to use credit card right?

Thanks @Michelangalo
I have been waiting for such option. I have registered for HiFi plan and started enjoying. It makes a lot of difference from my usual YT Music. My worry is that my family may be addicted to pay $20 per month :-( Let's see

Thanks @Michelangalo
I have been waiting for such option. I have registered for HiFi plan and started enjoying. It makes a lot of difference from my usual YT Music. My worry is that my family may be addicted to pay $20 per month :-( Let's see

You can pay much less by subscribing to Tidal Turkey once you finish your free trial. You’d need to create a new account though. Find more details in the main ‘Tidal in India’ thread:

Here’s a detailed assessment of Tidal for Indian users:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used Paypal
I had to link an active cc there as well and it setup an auto payment in paypal.

Can I cancel that after registration? Any idea if that cancels the subscription as well?

Also any idea how to download the app on FireTV?

Edit:
I downloaded android tv APK and installed.
Search doesn't work and lot of album says can not connect to the server. Not sure if only me. I can listen to some of the albums though but not being able to search is a bummer

I downloaded android tv APK and installed.
Search doesn't work and lot of album says can not connect to the server. Not sure if only me. I can listen to some of the albums though but not being able to search is a bummer
I haven't tried the Android tv apk. I tried it on Android phone and it works flawlessly. Check the apk you download is it provided by tidal or its a third party apk. You can provide the link for the apk and I can test it on my android tv

I haven't tried the Android tv apk. I tried it on Android phone and it works flawlessly. Check the apk you download is it provided by tidal or its a third party apk. You can provide the link for the apk and I can test it on my android tv

I used this.

Now that I checked again it looks old. Probably needs google services which are not there in Firetv.
Edit:
Just tried to update the app using Aptoide. I can search now. App is working fine and I can see master quality as well. Can't get surround sound but it's fine.

Thanks

Just tried to update the app using Aptoide. I can search now. App is working fine and I can see master quality as well. Can't get surround sound but it's fine.

Thanks
I am glad that it worked. can you test if the subwoofer is active when you play via Bluetooth. I get a base from speakers but my subwoofer is not active.

I am glad that it worked. can you test if the subwoofer is active when you play via Bluetooth. I get a base from speakers but my subwoofer is not active.
I playing directly from firetv Tidal app and no Bluetooth. AVR doesn't support it either. I'm probably getting only stereo.

Loving the quality though.

how are you guys listening to it? when i tried spotify via bluetooth on my denon avr it sounded bad. that's why i opted for spotify premium which streams through the avr. somehow casting via bluetooth doesnt sound as good.

how are you guys listening to it? when i tried spotify via bluetooth on my denon avr it sounded bad. that's why i opted for spotify premium which streams through the avr. somehow casting via bluetooth doesnt sound as good.
I'm using Airplay 2 and it sounds darn good. I wouldn't personally rely on bluetooth, quality is not good unless it's LDAC I guess.

I use Spotify connect. Works with free account as well.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back