Reason for sale: Upgrade time
Shipping: Local Buyers only. No Shipping. It's heavy & complex & too risky.
Warranty: out of warranty <willing to let buyer test for a weekend>
Sale T&Cs: FCFS basis. PMs only. The Entire config is for sale and I will not be stripping individual parts unless I have buyers for ALL the below mentioned parts.
Price for the entire config: 18,300 only
Cabinet: Antec Sonata 2 piano black (more info: newegg) with self installed 2 Antec Tricool 120mm fans
PSU: Antec True 550 watt
CPU: Intel Core2Duo Quad Core Q6600 (2.4Ghz) GO stepping
CPU cooler: ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7. Helps overclock the CPU easily up to 3.0Ghz/3.2Ghz
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX All Solid Capacitor (More info: newegg) <Key features: 4 RAM slots, 4 Sata 3gbps slots, 8 channel audio with optical & coaxial out, no onboard video, 8 USB ports etc.)
RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit
GPU: Visiontek ATI Radeon 4850 512mb DDR3 PCI Express
GPU Cooler: ZALMAN VF700-CU 2 Ball VGA Cooler (More info: newegg)
HDD: Seagate 160GB 7200rpm (ST3160812AS)**new**
DVD Drive: LG writer
Monitor: ViewSonic VP920b 1280x1024 19" LCD professional anti-glare monitor, 4ms GTG response time (Details: Viewsonic)
A quick search on google would reveal all of these components are top rated & they perform that way too.
I'm looking for a quick sale and hence expecting only 18,300 for the entire rig.
Images & config snapshots:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.