These have Fs of about 1750Hz and can be crossed at ~3.2K in an array application.
There are two lots, one on the left with 24 tweeters, these were mounted on a test array for testing purpose only and then removed. While testing, wires were soldered on the terminals. They have not even been broken in yet. The metal back of the tweeter shows some sign of ageing however, they are all functionally new. Priced at Rs 300 each.
The lot on the right has 14 tweeters that have never been used. They were never mounted/soldered/powered. Only flanges have been cut. Priced at Rs 350 each.
Both the lots together (ie entire 38 pcs) are priced at Rs 10k.
Shipping at buyers cost and risk, I will provide good packing (box inside box). Not willing to let go in smaller quatities. Minimum order is of 10 pieces.
No low balls, pls. This is not a distress sale. I would like to keep them if a suitable buyer is not found.
Do PM me for further details.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
15.2 KB Views: 504
18.7 KB Views: 503