A pretty awesome deal!

kapvin

I do not know if many of you saw this

PT-7030 Home Theater Preamp/Processor | Sherbourn Technologies

Sherbourn is the sister company of Emotiva and this is their Pro-home install gear.

the PT-7030 has had great reviews in various fora and compares favourably with many pre pros in the USD 2K+ range.

the PA-7-150 is pretty similar to the UPA-7 (which imho while available was the worlds best value multichannel amp), except 1. more power; 2. Balanced inputs; 3: higher noise floor (but the UPA-7 at 116dB has been pretty unbeatable there)

at the bundled price (ie. the PT-7030 at MRP USD 1799 and the PA-7 free) - it would beat the pants of most if not all AV amps available at this price or higher.

hope this helps.

Last edited:
Super duper deal :yahoo:!!

at the bundled price (ie. the PT-7030 at MRP USD 1799 and the PA-7 free) - it would beat the pants of most if not all AV amps available at this price or higher.

Absolutely no doubt about it !! Even otherwise most of these so called AVR's suck big time untill you don't Aim for uber highend offerings !!

Most modern Entry/Mid level AVR's are a joke and should be avoided like a plague !!

I only wish I had that kinda money :sos:!! Any generous Hifivisionite ready to give me a loan,will pay installments promptly :eek:hyeah: !!

Regards.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back