A. R. Rahman Discography Project Aditya Music

Audio_Freek

Hi Fm's

Any one heard about the project started by ADITYA music to remaster 50 rarest ARR's titles ? The Project should have be kick started by now(since the initial communication came in May,2015) or should be waiting for the funding.

Here is the link - http://arrahmandesam.blogspot.in/2015/05/re-release-of-arrahmans-album-original.html

Is anyone part of this project as contributors? Could we discuss about the project\progress,If this project gets completed we could have our hands of 50 ARR's ACD's which is a day dream for today's situation.

Background
firstly ,I am no way connected to the person who posted this message in the Blog.I was looking for ARR's Pyramid CD's as like other fans and came across few titles available with a Dealer named Sunil (he appears in same name over OLX\QUIK) from Bangalore.When I contacted he casually Said per title starts from 15,000 INR and the justification he given for the prize is that its imported and sealed pack of Pyramid Audio. From then i was spending some time online and checking with friends to reach out to grab atlest few titles of ARR and came across this Blog.Hence felt of sharing the same to the ARR fans of our Forum as well

Note:If you not Like ARR or his Music and pretend that he copy from English\Hebrew\Pali etc etc Kindly ignore this post,Becasue its only for the people who love ARR's music and who likes to give a try too.If the project ends successfully , then we could have best Quality AUDIO CD's of ARR within India also in affordable cost.

Last edited:
I have gone through the Link ,Looks they are going to remaster all the ARR's albums before 2004- which is really good news and I could wait until they are out in market.

Any idea if it would be 24/96?

Sam, I doubt as the original recording itself I think would not have been done at this bit rate. If they will be able to provide a normal FLAC version that should be very good considering the quality of the original discs when it was released.

I have subscribed for 2 sets. The project homepage has information on how to reserve your copy. Unique chance to get 50 ARR titles in the best possible quality. Lot of effort by the ARR fan group to make this happen.

I have subscribed for 2 sets. The project homepage has information on how to reserve your copy. Unique chance to get 50 ARR titles in the best possible quality. Lot of effort by the ARR fan group to make this happen.
Hi,
Could you share me the link where I can reserve the CD Set and what is the cost for each Set?

I have sent an request in the Blog,But no reply yet.

Sam, I doubt as the original recording itself I think would not have been done at this bit rate. If they will be able to provide a normal FLAC version that should be very good considering the quality of the original discs when it was released.

Then what would be the difference between, this recording (CDs) vs the original CDs selling in the market, if both would be 16/44 ? I mean why would one be interested in investing in these CDs than just to purchase the one available currently in the market.

Then what would be the difference between, this recording (CDs) vs the original CDs selling in the market, if both would be 16/44 ? I mean why would one be interested in investing in these CDs than just to purchase the one available currently in the market.

Sir, If am not wrong High Bitrate\Sampling is not always the sign of better quality. When we say remastering, It means Cleaning of the Noise at each track of the Master and improving the quality.
Its better explained by one of our Moderator in Thread http://www.hifivision.com/home-thea...-remastering-audio-cds-into-dvd-format-3.html.

1.All CD's which is marketed should be Original (since they Own rights for the title)
2.Mostly all CD would be in 16/44.1

So what is the difference between Pyramid AUDIO CD and SARE SAMA Audio CD and ADitya Audio CD (Which is in market now) of same title ?
and People more prefer Pyramid instead of others?

Why Pyramid seems best in quality ,atleast( Because I own one hence could comment) for ARR's Audio CD?

I would prefer even Clean 16\44 than Noisy 32\96 :eek:hyeah:

I might be not completely right :sad: and someone could give more easier way to explain you

OK.... I thought re mastering means re recording. I was under the impression that original studio recording that they do is much higher than 16/44 but due to factors like technical limitations, price etc they master the CDs at the standard 16/44. My assumption was since they have the original studio recording, they will remaster (re-record) the same CDs in higher bitrate 24/96 or higher ......

This is interesting. I have signed up. Hope these guys are for real.
That question will come to everyone's mind when they ask us to pay ;)

OK.... I thought re mastering means re recording. I was under the impression that original studio recording that they do is much higher than 16/44 but due to factors like technical limitations, price etc they master the CDs at the standard 16/44. My assumption was since they have the original studio recording, they will remaster (re-record) the same CDs in higher bitrate 24/96 or higher ......

In ideal scenario yes I think that should be way to go but I do not think these guys are going that way as the original recordings are owned by the audio companies and these guys (fans of ARR) does not own the original recordings I think. So not sure how they are going to get these for good quality CDs.

The Fans of ARR dont Own, Since the Rights for the Music is already given to Aditya from Pyramid and other recording companies.

The Fans have taken this initiative, Since the availability of the CD's are not easy for 90's Music of ARR. They have requested Aditya Music to remaster with the right professionals and ARR Aware about the project. In case we get notification to pay the amount, it should come from Aditya Musicals only and not from the individual who organized such activity.

Almost all the Albums are only in Stage 1.

Some of the ARR fans involved in this project are professionals who have even worked with ARR. They are very much involved in remastering, artwork design etc. The objective of this project is to release better quality than any label including pyramid.
Please read through FAQ and other section of the project homepage for more details. http://www.arrahman.audio/

Last edited:
Hi Fm's

Any one heard about the project started by ADITYA music to remaster 50 rarest ARR's titles ? The Project should have be kick started by now(since the initial communication came in May,2015) or should be waiting for the funding.

Here is the link - ?((???._. ?.?.?????? ??s?? ._.???))?: Re-Release of A.R.Rahman's Album Original CDs Project

Is anyone part of this project as contributors? Could we discuss about the project\progress,If this project gets completed we could have our hands of 50 ARR's ACD's which is a day dream for today's situation.

Background
firstly ,I am no way connected to the person who posted this message in the Blog.I was looking for ARR's Pyramid CD's as like other fans and came across few titles available with a Dealer named Sunil (he appears in same name over OLX\QUIK) from Bangalore.When I contacted he casually Said per title starts from 15,000 INR and the justification he given for the prize is that its imported and sealed pack of Pyramid Audio. From then i was spending some time online and checking with friends to reach out to grab atlest few titles of ARR and came across this Blog.Hence felt of sharing the same to the ARR fans of our Forum as well

Note:If you not Like ARR or his Music and pretend that he copy from English\Hebrew\Pali etc etc Kindly ignore this post,Becasue its only for the people who love ARR's music and who likes to give a try too.If the project ends successfully , then we could have best Quality AUDIO CD's of ARR within India also in affordable cost.

COME UNTO ME ALL WHO ARE HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE U REST AND SOME CD'S ALSO:clapping:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back