I am listing this for a friend of mine. This is a single owner Accuphase E250 integrated amplifier. It is about 4 years old.
It comes with the original remote. He is unable to locate the box and manual, so this comes with the remote only.
Expected price is Rs. 2,40,000.
This amplifier is in immaculate condition. It looks as if it is brand new. No scratches or colour fade anywhere.
It doesn't come with the DAC card, but you can add a DAC or Phono stage to this amplifier by adding an Accuphase card.
I repeat that the amplifier is absolutely spotless.
This amplifier is rated at 90W at 8 ohms and 115W at 4 ohms. Remember it as an Accuphase so these ratings will be underrated.
Please have a look at this link which shows the technology that has gone into this amplifier. It uses the AAVA-II volume system as well.
This is an Accuphase. One of the finest integrated amplifiers manufacturers in the world. It is in immaculate condition.
Please consider that before offering low ball offers.
Prefer a Mumbai pickup but open to shipping within India.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.