Accuphase is home

Congrats Ranjeet,

Which model? Details pls Details :licklips:

Accuphase Rox!

:)

Thanks Dave, I agree :) I wanted to get one since the first time I heard them. Today it got better of me.

It's still in box. I have to travel early morning tomorrow. Won't take the risk of opening it, it will make me miss my fight for sure. Also, not sure what to do now. Take the small ticket items that have been on my take-to-India list or this amp. It's clear that I can't take everything without paying through nose on excess baggage. Seems like it will have to stay back with me for a while in China.

Me too eager to know. It is a versatile brand. Which can satisfy all kind of speakers and songs and owners too. Lovely machine.

Entry level, E-350. It ticked all the boxes for me. I loved the sound straightaway. And the fact that this is not a type of amp that will be fussy to matching.

Amount of power was the only concern. But it kicked around nicely so bought with confidence. Worst case scenario, will add a more muscular power amp later.

Wow congrats Bro,

Accuphase !!! i have seen these amps only in Stereophile Magazine:(,One of the best Amp builders in world and every Audiophile love to own of such kind.

You got the first luck from my knowledge..

Am happy to see a Photo of same is going to be posted from my mother land:)

Awaiting for the Photos :)

Great amp Ranjeetrain!
I am sorry if I missed it, but what speakers have you paired them with and what is the rest of the system?

No worry Ranjeet it will drive any kind of speakers. It will make you to forget your run for other amplifier hunt. You are nearing a musical highway end.

No worry Ranjeet it will drive any kind of speakers. It will make you to forget your run for other amplifier hunt. You are nearing a musical highway end.

Possibly Ranjee might have reached the designation of Musical Highway, But he would start a new journey of collecting Some variety of music around the world to feed his set-up:) and enjoy them.

Its quite nature, we experiment for Best music played in Best set-up which drive crazy,So the best never be constant\statics its completely dynamic:)
But can consider that a Milestone achieved :) currently

So journey never stop and smooth journey will make us to say "Another Ride":)

Wow congrats Bro,

Accuphase !!! i have seen these amps only in Stereophile Magazine:(,One of the best Amp builders in world and every Audiophile love to own of such kind.

You got the first luck from my knowledge..

Am happy to see a Photo of same is going to be posted from my mother land:)

Awaiting for the Photos :)

Yeah, sure, will share. I am myself finding it hard to resist the temptation. But, it will have to wait. As a lot of travel is already planned. Would have bought it when I were to be back and stable, but took the offer as the dealer offered a discount that I couldn't refuse :eek:

Oh, I took this photo before I said yes to the amp. More will have to wait :eek:

8356985535_5601aace21_b.jpg

The E350 is a superb amp!

Congrats!

what speakers are you pairing it with?

Yup, the sound instantly took me over. Its the closest this I heard next to "no-amp".

I don't have any stereo speakers worthy of Accuphase with me now. I am considering ATC, Evolution Acoustics, Focal, Harbeth, KEF. Don't know what I am gonna end up with. Posted a wanted as well. So, fingers crossed!

Great amp Ranjeetrain!
I am sorry if I missed it, but what speakers have you paired them with and what is the rest of the system?

Thanks Suraj. Looking for speakers worthy of this amp.

Congrats Ranjeet....super amp...

Thanks Rahul! I felt the same. No amp satisfied me instantly like this did.

Hope so! Tired of upgraditis. Want to have some peace of mind and take a break from running around.

Congratulations Ranjeet!

"Worst case scenario, will add a more muscular power amp later."

I doubt if you will ever feel the need to add more power or to 'upgrade' from the E350.

"I don't have any stereo speakers worthy of Accuphase with me now."

You should add Dynaudio Focus/Contour to the list of possible options.

Yeah, sure, will share. I am myself finding it hard to resist the temptation. But, it will have to wait. As a lot of travel is already planned. Would have bought it when I were to be back and stable, but took the offer as the dealer offered a discount that I couldn't refuse :eek:

Oh, I took this photo before I said yes to the amp. More will have to wait :eek:

8356985535_5601aace21_b.jpg

Yup, the sound instantly took me over. Its the closest this I heard next to "no-amp".

I don't have any stereo speakers worthy of Accuphase with me now. I am considering ATC, Evolution Acoustics, Focal, Harbeth, KEF. Don't know what I am gonna end up with. Posted a wanted as well. So, fingers crossed!

Thanks Suraj. Looking for speakers worthy of this amp.

Thanks Rahul! I felt the same. No amp satisfied me instantly like this did.

Hope so! Tired of upgraditis. Want to have some peace of mind and take a break from running around.

The Harbeths are superb with the Accuphase. I had heard Panditji's (Rahul) Harbeth's at my place with my 460. Superb pairing.

You could probably take your amp over to his place and get a first hand experience! :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back