• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Acer H5380BD Projector & SainSonic Zodiac 904 3D glasses

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajay0722

Hello All,

Here is your chance to grab a well recognized, super performer 3D projector and enjoy India Vs Aus in big screen :)

Here are the Item details:
1. Acer H5380BD: The projector was ordered online through Amazon on first week of march, and recently delivered. It is yet in the sealed original packing it came with.
The projector needs no introduction in forum, there are lot more discussion for Acer H5370BD (its previous model) and this model as well. Here are reference-

http://www.hifivision.com/home-theat...pressions.html

http://www.hifivision.com/home-theat...bd-thread.html

Product Condition: New
Current Amazon Price: 40k+
Expected Price: 40k or Best close offer.
Reason For sale: I bought it impulsively amid the confusion if I should go for Full HD one. Recently I have seen optoma HD26 (thanks to my FM friend) and my heart has gone for that.

2. SainSonic Zodiac 904 Series 3D active shutter glasses (Rechargeable), Quantity- 2. Ordered the same way, delivered on 17th March.
Expected Price: 2400 each.

At this point I am less interested to ship due to hassles & risk involved, hence Bangalore buyers are preferred. If someone is keen to buy, I am open for a demo in my place as well.
I would like the projector to be sold first, and then the glasses be offered. for a combo deal I will offer a decent discount.

Here are some mandatory PICs, feel free to PM for any query.
Thank you for reading...

best regards,
Ajay

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

ajay0722

Many thanks to all those who have shown interest. My final price to give this Projector only is 36.5k. I can ship it on buyers cost and risk against the full advance payment only.

Regards,
Ajay

ajay0722

My last attempt to clear this item... If I could not sell this weekend I will retain it and close the thread.

My new offer price is 34.5k, this price is lower than the best online price ever in Amazon/new egg/bhp etc.

Please remember the projector is brand new & in company sealed packing, so it it as good as buying from amazon at lower price.

ajay0722

Hi....

Someone communicated, bargained, agreed for the price and confirmed the deal. But now becomes unreachable, bit disappointing and let me feel down, but life goes on....

Amazon had raised their price back to $429, so the landing in india wouldnt be less than 38k INR now.

My New lowest price is 34K + shipping (Its box piece, company sealed)

PS: I have already received optoma hd26, which i am dying to open but unless ACER moves out, i am not :sad: , Also I am holding the glasses now.

BR
Ajay

ajay0722

Hi All,

Another Big price cut- 32000 INR plus shipping(if any),

This is the best possible price you can get it. Even during the 'sale offers' from Amazon/Neweggs, the landing cost in India for this projector is not less than 35k. The projector is in brand new condition, not even opened the box.

This is my last attempt to sell this projector as I have already got delivery of Optoma HD26. If ACER do not go in next three days, I will be selling optoma hd26 (Have already identified buyer) and use Acer h5380BD myself.

Please PM if interested.

BR
Ajay

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS