Here is your chance to grab a well recognized, super performer 3D projector and enjoy India Vs Aus in big screen
Here are the Item details:
1. Acer H5380BD: The projector was ordered online through Amazon on first week of march, and recently delivered. It is yet in the sealed original packing it came with.
The projector needs no introduction in forum, there are lot more discussion for Acer H5370BD (its previous model) and this model as well. Here are reference-
Product Condition: New
Current Amazon Price: 40k+
Expected Price: 40k or Best close offer.
Reason For sale: I bought it impulsively amid the confusion if I should go for Full HD one. Recently I have seen optoma HD26 (thanks to my FM friend) and my heart has gone for that.
2. SainSonic Zodiac 904 Series 3D active shutter glasses (Rechargeable), Quantity- 2. Ordered the same way, delivered on 17th March.
Expected Price: 2400 each.
At this point I am less interested to ship due to hassles & risk involved, hence Bangalore buyers are preferred. If someone is keen to buy, I am open for a demo in my place as well.
I would like the projector to be sold first, and then the glasses be offered. for a combo deal I will offer a decent discount.
Here are some mandatory PICs, feel free to PM for any query.
Thank you for reading...
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.