Acoustic Portrait in Amazon

arunkvivek

I was on FB and based on my browser cookies, FB brought up the ad of Acoustic Portrait gears on sale in Amazon. I couldn't believe my eyes. So, I went and browsed for it Amazon and looks like they have listed Thiaga Hybrid Amp, Swara Network Player and Corrson Speakers since January 2017. Great going!!

I hope that Indian brands reach the customers through mainstream channels rather than staying boutique. Must Say congratulations to Siva and Jaya for this effort!!

Disclaimer: No affiliations to AP/Corrson; just being enthusiastic about Indian brands.

I noticed that they have also updated their web-site with the new hybrid amplifier and the DAC. The new floorstanding speakers, though, seems to be listed on a different site and branded separately (Corrson)

It's good to see an entire chain from the brand - DAC, amplifier & speakers

Best,
APK

I noticed that they have also updated their web-site with the new hybrid amplifier and the DAC. The new floorstanding speakers, though, seems to be listed on a different site and branded separately (Corrson)

Best,
APK
You may have noticed there is a link to Corrson on the Acoustic Portrait website. This is also a recent development.

Best,
APK

Not sure why they haven't got their Swara amplifiers in there. I have listened to them and they are awesome. Probably having an entry level BS should complete their Swara line and become an awesome package for individuals stepping into hi-fi world.

Good to know AP is making the effort to reach out to the larger population.
Would be great if the resident experts (hifitoday) can do a review.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back