I want to put on sale my well admired Acoustic Portrait Swara M2rPI Dac alongwith original power cord . I have purchased this dac directly from Mr. Shiva Kumar Owner of Acoustic Portrait on 4th August -2017 thus it is still in the warranty.
More Information about the Dac is available at : http://www.acousticportrait.com/swara_m2rpi.html
The Dac is as good as new without a single scratch (except it led light which sometime gets problems. I have asked from Mr. Shiva and He assured that there will be no problems in dac on account of this. Actually he had requested me to send it back for replacement of led but as it is not causing any problems so I didn’t bothered to send it to save courier charges) . It is hardly used for 15-20 hours. I wish to sell this as I have got another Dac and this one is lying ideal for quite some time.
Asking Selling price : Rs. 19,000 plus Shipping cost extra as actual for outstation.
Anyone who is interest can pm me .
I am from Delhi and interested members also welcome to listening at my home on Saturday & Sunday before prior appointment.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.