Acoustic Potrait thiyaga v2 dac

After reading this post I feel sorry for Vijay about the situation he is in.

The root cause was the bad handling during transportation and unfortunately shipping logistics and transport companies just do not care enough for fragile and delicate contents.

I am Acoustic Portrait user for last 5 years, and moved from Bangalore to Kolkata and did my best to protect the gear. I used Crown Relocation and they did a super job in packing and transpoting the speakers. I carried the Swara DAC and Swara Amp in suitcase in airlines (checked in) and they worked fine after the transport. I think I was just lucky that they were not damaged.

Last year I got Thyaga DAC, packed in suitcase and carried it in flight (Indigo). And again I was lucky it worked fine.

I however faced very minor issues with AP equipments couple of times and everytime they repaired it. Their customer customer is really very good in my experience.

Within 2 months of buying, I found the Swara Integrated Amp was having relay switching problems... They replaced the relays at no cost within warranty period. Then after about 3 years, there was a lose connect in a wire, in Swara Integrated Amp and with help from AP I used a glue gun fixed it.

In my experience, AP uses very high end electronic components for building their products and never compromise quality. And as par as my experience goes they are very friendly in providing support.

I wish your issues get sorted.

Kind regards
Aurobindo

After reading this post I feel sorry for Vijay about the situation he is in.

The root cause was the bad handling during transportation and unfortunately shipping logistics and transport companies just do not care enough for fragile and delicate contents.

I am Acoustic Portrait user for last 5 years, and moved from Bangalore to Kolkata and did my best to protect the gear. I used Crown Relocation and they did a super job in packing and transpoting the speakers. I carried the Swara DAC and Swara Amp in suitcase in airlines (checked in) and they worked fine after the transport. I think I was just lucky that they were not damaged.

Last year I got Thyaga DAC, packed in suitcase and carried it in flight (Indigo). And again I was lucky it worked fine.

I however faced very minor issues with AP equipments couple of times and everytime they repaired it. Their customer customer is really very good in my experience.

Within 2 months of buying, I found the Swara Integrated Amp was having relay switching problems... They replaced the relays at no cost within warranty period. Then after about 3 years, there was a lose connect in a wire, in Swara Integrated Amp and with help from AP I used a glue gun fixed it.

In my experience, AP uses very high end electronic components for building their products and never compromise quality. And as par as my experience goes they are very friendly in providing support.

I wish your issues get sorted.

Kind regards
Aurobindo
I have used several audio equipment compared to them Acoustic portrait build quality is worst

Musical fidelity, Proceed amplifier, krell, Adcom, Cambridge audio. Exogal comet dac, Auralic dac, Chord, Nuprime Amplifier,Linn, Rotel,
etc

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back