Active hdr with dolby vision vs hdr4k with dolby vision

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Is there any difference between the two?

I’m asking because I have narrowed down between two tvs.

1. Lg 49UH770T
2. Lg 49UJ752T

The 752 is a newer model I think.

Any inputs?

I also saw the lg 55 UJ752 at Croma and I was getting it at about 1.2 lacs. The salesman said to wait a few weeks for the gudi padwa sales.

The LG 55SJ850T is out of stock says the LG guys. So looks like I'll be getting the 55UJ752T.

Is there any significant difference in the two? The 752 is about 1.05 lacs without the LG soundbar.

SJ not available anywhere I checked 6 different places. Only demo/display units available in SJ series. Went and got the LG55UJ752T today.

Thanks guys, delivery will be on Sunday hopefully demo and installation the next day.

Got a question about the tv.

When I use Netflix from the remote of my LG, I get the video only. The audio is still from my Tata sky. It's like I'm listening to star sports but watching stranger things in Dolby vision.

How can I correct this? I use a marantz sr6009 avr.

Got a question about the tv.

When I use Netflix from the remote of my LG, I get the video only. The audio is still from my Tata sky. It's like I'm listening to star sports but watching stranger things in Dolby vision.

How can I correct this? I use a marantz sr6009 avr.

Hi Derek,

If I have understood correctly, you are trying to access Netflix through your LG TV....hope this assumption is correct....you get only Video and no audio.....

For audio, you will need to possibly give Optical Out or HDMI Out (whichever is available) from LG TV to Marantz AVR....then you will get the Audio...

Tatasky is already connected as input to the AVR and it works as far as I know....since you are doing something different on the TV, audio will be from TV speakers and TV Out port to AVR....

What I meant to say was I have a dedicated Netflix button on the tv remote. So when I press that button, it takes me to Netflix BUT the audio still plays from Tata sky which was my previous source selected. The video is Netflix.

I also have my nvidia shield connected to the Marantz. So when I change my source from cable to shield on Marantz and then view Netflix on the shield, the video and audio both play. Got it?

What I meant to say was I have a dedicated Netflix button on the tv remote. So when I press that button, it takes me to Netflix BUT the audio still plays from Tata sky which was my previous source selected. The video is Netflix.

I also have my nvidia shield connected to the Marantz. So when I change my source from cable to shield on Marantz and then view Netflix on the shield, the video and audio both play. Got it?

Is the Tata sky connected to AVR or to the TV?

I think possibly this may be the cause.......you have all devices connected to the AVR which serves as a hub.....then from AVR you have sent a HDMI cable as OUT to HDMI in of the TV......there are 4 HDMI inputs available on the TV...one of them has ARC and I think you have hooked it to the ARC port.....remove this cable and put it in another HDMI slot which has no ARC.....try....

Connect only the dth box to the tv in a HDMI slot other than arc. And the rest all devices goes to the avr. Then take the output from avr HDMI slot with arc to tv HDMI arc. Switch on HDMI control on both avr and tv. This should work properly.

I had previously connected all to avr, but now as I've stated above and all works fine. Only the HDMI cable what I had was of inferior quality, so bought a amazonbasics and it's fine after a replacement.

The avr will kick in automatically and changes audio to avr tv audio once the tv switches on. Try and see if this helps.

Ok great will try the needful soo. Just out of home for a couple of days. Thank u saketb

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back