I am about to shift to another apartment where the wifey has alotted me a much smaller listening room, so a lot of my stuff has to go.... WIth a heavy heart I am selling the following:
1. My custom built Altec 604 8g...
This is a Active construction with each speaker being given 2 amplifiers: 50w for the tweeter/mid and 150w for the woofer. In addition I had even added a parallel passive crossover (mustmutter crossover). So with just a switch over I can play it active or passive. All internal wiring is Supra... This was a cost no objective build and has really kept me very very happy...
In the passive mode, I listen to them on my Line Magentic tube amp.
Building this costed me in excess of 3.5L INR.
Here is an old thread from the time these babies went live and loud! https://www.hifivision.com/threads/system-with-altec-604-8g-drivers.48741/
PRICE WANTED: 2.25L INR
Free gift: Will throw in the purpose built 4P1L based, fully balanced DHT preamp.
Here are the images:
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.